Future Vision part 3

Start from the beginning

"I know. I should've done something to stop it." The Master of music hung her head in guilt for not helping Barb.

"No. I mean, you said the heavy bag was gonna hit me, then it hit me. You really are psychic," Barb frowned in guilt when she doubted Aggie, "I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"I get it. It's a lot of crazy stories."

"But this one was true. And you're my friend, I should've known that."

"I'm glad you know I wasn't lying," Aggie smiled, then felt a little awkward, "I know I don't show it all the time, but I care what you think."

"If you ever tell anyone I said this, I'll blame it on the heavy bag, but I think you're pretty great," Barb playfully and gently punched Aggie's shoulder before hugging each other.

But Aggie was curious that barb hugged her like a softie, "Are you really into hugging like this?"

"Nope. In fact, it's a little awkward," Barb spread her arms, releasing Aggie from the hug, feeling awkward to hug someone for a rock Troll like herself.

"Let's go back to the gym before somebody thought you went missing," Aggie suggested.

Barb nodded before telling Aggie while they walked back to the gym, "So, uh, now that we're honest with each other, there's something you have to know."

Aggie looked at her curiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the leaders met each other at the meeting room at the Funky Family's home, and this time, Branch was included now he's king of the Pop Trolls.

"So you convinced Barb that you're psychic? Very good!" Essence smiled.

"And she told me about... you know, the consequences about Magic Musical Trolls choosing one music," Aggie confessed

"We do not want you to get hurt if you find what happened if you play other music than your choosing," Trollzart explained.

"But, on the bright side, you have all the music, so you don't have problems playing other music," Branch pointed.

Aggie nodded, but still frowning, "Yeah, but I'm also worried about my tribe, and my family. No wonder they're very careful of playing the music they chose."

Trollex saw how sad Aggie is as he placed a hand on her back, "Don't worry, Aggie. We'll figure out why this happened to you guys, but do you know why?"

"Like I said, I don't know. Probably this kind of culture was passed down through generations, and no one seemed to discuss it," Aggie replied.

"Just like our ancestors," Poppy recalled, "They hid the real history from us."

"Well, we don't know much about the real history of the Magic Musical Trolls, but know the only thing we can think of is your psychic visions, Aggie," Quincy declared

"Yep. Now the only Trolls not to tell is... the whole Troll Kingdom," the Magic Musical Troll said.

Poppy nodded, "I don't think the whole kingdom is ready to know about your psychic visions."

"Do these psychic visions happen to all Magic Musical Trolls?" Essence asked.

"No. I don't think so. If it does, I should've known that as part of our culture. But it's not," admitted Aggie.

Delta then entered from the door, being late for this meeting after talking to Holly, "Okay, I told Holly about this psychic vision of yours, and she and the other delegates promised they won't tell anyone. I trust Holly enough. Gust used to be a sheriff before I did, so he did say he can keep a small secret."

"Laguna is a very logical Troll. I don't think she can stay focused on psychic powers. But I still have to keep an eye on Synth," Trollex said.

Barb shrugged, "Val would be fine. She has a lot of secrets of her own. And Riff is my right-hand Troll. I can tell him not to tell anyone about your secret."

"I just hope Lownote won't tell anyone," Essence was concerned.

"Don't worry. Darnell will keep an eye on him," Quincy reassured her.

"I trust Dante, but I'm a bit afraid that he might use this secret for his inspiration... no, he won't do that!" Trollzart added.

"Well, Cooper is more like a secret keeper than the rest of my friends, but they promised me to keep quiet about that," Poppy clarified.

"And wherever you have these visions, we'll figure that out together really soon." Trollex gave Aggie a tight hug.

"Hey, this might be a good advantage, Aggie," The Queen of Pop then moved to Aggie's side from her seat, "With your psychic visions, we can prevent the horrible future from happening!"

"I don't think that would work. No matter how I tried to stop it from happening, it kept on happening," the Master explained.

"Well, if your visions are destined to happen, good or horrible, then we can't do anything for that." Branch concluded.

Suddenly, Aggie's eyes widened as she stared blankly. She foresaw the leaders, in their rainbow form, and few of the main delegates on the stage with the 6 leaders of the Magic Musical Trolls. Poppy finished singing the last words of "Just Sing" as the crowd containing all Pop, Funk, Techno, Rock, Classical, Country, Subgenres, and the Magic Musical Trolls with all kinds of music cheered for them and united together. There are also two trolls that one is female with brown skin and dark blue hair, which she's unfamiliar with, and one is a male with grey skin and cyan hair, which she's familiar with and has known with when she was still young.

Aggie blinked after seeing her vision and smiled, "I think the future is bright... for all of us."

Her friends smiled as Barb ruffled her hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, this is the 3rd episode. The rest of the episodes for this season will be based on the original series of Trollstopia, with OC insert and additional scenes, of course, and half of the season is fanmade. I hope you enjoyed this episode and chapter so far.

This episode and chapter is based on Raven's Home Baxter's back. And from now on, Aggie's visions will be noted at the end of every episode.

Visions:

Aggie gets a vision of Trollzart getting stuck in a barrel and begging her to get him out
Aggie gets a vision of Barb scoffing why the bag would hit her until the heavy bah hit her.
Aggie gets a vision of all of the original music Trolls and her tribe, the Magic Musical Trolls, cheering and living together in harmony.

The last vision is a foreshadow of my future story of Trolls, with additional two trolls that belong to another author.

If you like this, please review. I want to know if this story is worth reading and typing, but I'm still going to continue until the end of the season.