-1-

"Where are you going in a rush Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"Mr and Mrs Park, my far relative passed away in a car accident. I have to go there." Jungkook said as he picked up his car keys.

"But then the office works? Are you even allowed to go like that?"

"I'm the CEO hyung. Ofcourse I can go. So please take care of this place for a while. Ok, hyung? I'm trusting you. Bye."

"Bye."

Jungkook hurriedly ran to his car and drove to his relative's house. He met up with Mr Park's younger brother, Kim Seokjin who's initial changed from Park to Kim, when he got married to Kim Namjoon.

"Jungkook. You came." Jin said hugging Jungkook.

"Yes hyung. When is the funeral?"

"Day after tomarrow. They went for buying Jimin something, on their way back they met with an accident. I haven't told Jimin what happened. He's gonna break if he knows."

"Wait. Who's Jimin?"

"You don't know him?" Jin asked, surprised.

"Umm no. See, I don't have any connection with this family. You know the whole story of how my mom, a Park, ran away with my dad and became a Jeon. After that this whole family abandoned us. Only Mr Park was there for supporting my dad and mom and I know him cause I met him at my graduation party. Which is why I don't know this Jimin guy."

"Jungkook-ah. He's Mr Park's son."

"Oh-ohhh I didn't know that."

"And I called you here for one more thing," Jin said with his voice getting a little nervous

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked with a serious face, identifying the change in his voice.

"You... You have to take care of Jimin."

"What? How old is he? Can't he take care of himself?" Jungkook asked irritated.

"Jungkook-ah..... You won't get it. He's 20 years old. But someone should take care of him."

"What bullshit are you talking hyung. Why should I take care of a 20-year-old guy?"

"Jungkook-ah..... No one's gonna take care of him cause they all know how his father supported your parents. He's a college student. Imagine living on with no parents or anyone. And it will be difficult for me to hide the fact of his parent's death from him if he stays here alone. You won't understand what he is going through."

"Of course I will understand what it is to live without parents. Cause I lost mine when I was 24. But....."

"Please Jungkook-ah... I can only trust you. Which is why I'm telling you. Please do this for your hyung." Jin pleaded.

After a lot of thinking, Jungkook agreed. "Ok. But with a condition. If he irritates me in any way then that's it. I'm gonna hand him over to you."

"Ok. Cause I know my Jiminie can never irritate anyone."

"Yea lets see."