| 30 |

REPEAT
unedited

Donghyuck begrudgingly trailed over to the front door with the other boys at his sides

They stopped before the steps, all waiting for that pre-party talk that Renjun always does, and that they've all remembered, unwillingly.

"Jisung and Chenle—" the Chinese began, but he was quickly cut off.

"You're boring, Jun. Let the kids get black out drunk." Donghyuck groaned in frustration , lugging his arm around the boy's neck.

Annoyed, Renjun shrugged the other's arm off and rolled his eyes slowly. "We don't want Taeyong finding out we took them to a party," He hissed.

"Guys," Jaemin spoke aloud in attempts to get the two's attention. "Guys!" He exclaimed, louder, catching their focus.

"What?" "What!"

"Where are Jisung and Chenle?" His question made Donghyuck and Renjun freeze. "And where's Jeno?"

Further in the house, Jisung and Chenle stood at one end of a foldable table. The taller held a small white ball in his hand with a random hat sitting on his head in a backwards manner. On his left, Chenle was downing their previous loss from beer pong.

On the opposite side of the house, Jeno sat on a couch, a orange cat sat on his lap— one that was owned by the party host's family.

And as all three of the boys were in their elements, Rinyoung resided in the kitchen. A red solo cup was held in her hands as she rotated it gently— watching the bitter sweet liquid twirl around.

The girl's eyes were trained on her cup, looking down and unaware of the approaching figure.

Seeing two feet enter her view, she instantly looked up. Her orbs met his dark ones, a smug smirk was plastered on his lips.

"What's your name?" He leant in and whispered in her ear before reeling back.

Rinyoung shifted on her feet uncomfortably as she cleared her throat before replying. "Rin."

"What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." He purred, his hands reaching to the counter behind her, trapping the girl between his arms.

Having enough and feeling anxious, Rinyoung placed her palm on his shoulder. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge, and he continued to lean in closer.

Donghyuck's heart beat unnaturally quickened, almost to the point it was beyond erratic. He stood at the large front door, barely a foot into the home. The boy's hand traveled to his chest. Not a second had passed before he grasped the situation and began to push his way through the large crowd of young adults.