| 52 |

— JUST THREE
unedited

"Where are we going?" Hyun woo asked from the backseat of Rinyoung's car

Donghyuck turned in his seat, his head peaking out from behind his chair's head rest. "We're gonna be looking for a home today," He answered in a gentle voice. The male stayed in his position for a few more moments, conversing with his son in excitement of the multiple houses ahead.

Rinyoung glanced up from the road to the mirror, watching the pair happily talk with one another as if they had known each other for forever. Returning her eyes to the view ahead, she pursed her lips anxiously.

Last night, Donghyuck had brought up the idea of moving out to a new place with one another as he didn't want to raise Hyun woo in the gang home. It was understandable that he didn't want that, though Rin couldn't understand why he wanted her to move in with him. She felt honored to be asked such a question, but she couldn't help but feel as if she was intruding on their family.

"Stop worrying," His raspy voice caught her attention— having her momentarily glance at him before returning her eyes to the traffic light in front.

"I can't. Isn't it weird for Hyun woo that i'm moving in with you guys? I'm not his mother, or any person like that in his life—"

"Rin stop," The brunette placed his hand over hers—- which tightly gripped the gearshift. As his warmth enveloped her fingers, her grip relaxed simultaneously as her whole body untensed.

"You're someone to me, which automatically makes you a part of this family,"

His simple sentence brought butterflies to her stomach as she felt her heart strings being tugged at. A light blush cascaded itself onto her cheeks, warming her inside and out.

The woman let out a deep sigh. She felt like a little girl who had just gotten her first kiss. All these exhilarating emotions mixed with his sweet honey-like words made her feel like her life was perfect— which she viewed it as it was.

"Are you sure?" The car came to a slow stop in front of a tall building, Rinyoung putting the vehicle in park, allowing her to finally turn fully towards the male.

They locked eyes— and like the other times they had— it was only them in the world.

"Yes. I am. Now come on, let's check this place out, I think i see the realtor up front,"

. . .

Hyun woo and Donghyuck excitedly explored the apartment, their feet pattering heavily against the wooden flooring— the noise echoing from the vast empty floors.

Rinyoung laughed aloud hearing her soulmate's playful voice that he had deepened to mimic a bear. "I'm gonna get you!" He yelled, chasing the little boy as he squealed in pure joy. The pair raced out of the bedroom and into the living, circling the women once before scurrying away to the other rooms.

"I bet it must be a handful," The realtor spoke in nostalgia— remembering the earlier days of her family life. A soft smile brighten her face, making her tired eyes gleam as if stars danced in them.

The younger glanced to her, a bashful expression blanketing her features. A rosy blush warmed her the apples of her cheeks as they raised with the corners of her lips. "Yeah, they're so much like each other," Rinyoung sighed in content. She closed her eyes, letting her eyelids flutter down as her other senses were enhanced. Her ears perked up hearing the rambunctious laughter flow through the apartment. The dark haired female could imagine the long days and early nights they'd have— making the best of their small family.

"What a beautiful thing isn't it?"

"Hmm?" Rinyoung hummed in question, her orbs revealing themselves once again— turning to the elder.

"A child from the soulmate bond, of course!" She exclaimed, her heart only being filled with the happiest memories of her own children.

"Oh, no. He's not mines, it's his from a previous relationship," Rinyoung whispered, making the
large grin on the woman's face significantly falter into a frown.

"Why are you still with him? Aren't you at least a bit bothered by it?"

"I love them both too much to leave,"

🥺