| 2 |

— ACT LIKE A LADY.

— ACT LIKE A LADY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3 days left.

3 days left til she's forever bonded with another being.

Rinyoung quietly sat with her mother in a café, the older lady rambling about her stubborn father who wouldn't do as the woman ordered. The woman stared at her daughter distastefully, eyeing her from her head to her toe.

"I rather you not silently judge me, mother." Peeling her eyes away from the menu, the young adult peered at the woman, her eyes holding annoyance yet she smiled elegantly, knowing the nosy press could be secretly watching.

"I wouldn't have to if you acted more of a proper lady. Sit up straighter, fix your posture and cross your leg over the other, goddamnit." Mrs. Im quietly muttered, her teeth clenching from frustration.

Biting back a scoff, Rin did as she was told before rolling her eyes. Her mother was alway obsessed with making her 'Lady-Like' and even more obsessed with how the public viewed the family, it became a routine for the girl to be criticized daily. She became used to the spiteful words her mother threw at her to the point she was numb to any offensive remarks.

Not wanting to entertain the media in creating another article of her, Rin pulled her lips into a fake grin, that beamed nothing genuine, but outsiders wouldn't know.

"How fake." Her mother mumbled under her breath.

"Oh mommy dearest, I learned from the best."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.