| 41 |

— SAY IT
unedited

Jungwoo and Doyoung held their arms under Donghyuck's dragging him out of the van they had previously thrown him in, after finding out he was deep in the city of Seoul

The older boys hauled him towards the hospital's entrance. The boy in the middle of them continued to groan in agony. "Did you guys really have to put a sack over my head and knock me out with the butt of a gun." He muttered, annoyed at how they had resulted in taking him.

Jungwoo chuckled, momentarily glancing at him before turning his vision to the front. "Oh trust me, we all wanted to do much worse."

"Why are we at the hospital, anyways?" Donghyuck gave up on their previous conversation and diverted their attention to a new subject, just as a cold air brushed past his face from the hospital doors sliding open.

"You'll find out when we get closer." Doyoung murmured, adjusting his grip on the boy to make it seem like he was being guided at his will, as he was wary of their suspicious appearance in front of the public eye. His eyes darted around the waiting room, seeing that no one paid no mind to them and continued their way to the reception.

As they reached the tall desk, a woman in her mid 50's had stood up and bowed. "How may i help you?" She asked, glancing between the three boys for an answer.

"We're here to visit V.I.P patient Lee." Jungwoo informed her. The older began to type on her computer, searching for the information regarding the name she was given.

"Did something happen to Taeyong or Jeno—" Donghyuck was cut off from his question, leaving it unanswered, making his head pound in frustration of the unknown.

"Oh yes, the top floor and V.I.P room number 8."

The two oldest boys thanked her then proceeded to drag Donghyuck to the elevators. Just on time, it opened. The trio shifted to the side, allowing a nurse push another patient's wheelchair before they boarded the small compartment and pressed on the highest button.

"So are you gonna tell me—"

"Sh." Doyoung hushed him, making the boy wait. The three stood stiffly in the elevator waiting for their floor. Donghyuck stared up at the screen above the doors, watching as the numbers gradually increased as they went higher.

A sudden 'ding' brought the boy out of his trance, and a long corridor was revealed as the doors slid open.

"Come on, you're gonna apologize." Jungwoo spoke in a serious tone, differing from his usual bright voice. The two boys at Donghyuck's sides hooked their arms under his and pulled him into the hallway, beginning to walk to room 8.

"Apologize to who?"

"Rinyoung, you asshole."

Residing in the V.I.P room, Rinyoung conversed lightly with the dream unit. They did the best that they could to make it up to her for dragging her out to indigo. They made sure she was in a good mood by cracking infinite jokes and continuing their banter as if nothing was wrong.

Taeyong looked down at his watch that sat on his left wrist. He glanced back up seeing Johnny and Jaehyun nod, signifying that it was time to tell her of the upcoming events.

"Rinyoung," the leader called her name hesitantly.

"Yes?" she answered, shifting her attention to the older.

"Donghyuck's coming-"

"Donghyuck's what?!" She exclaimed, sitting up from her comfortable position, startling everyone with her loud voice.

"He's coming," Taeyong calmly restated to avoid another outburst.

"No way in hell am I seeing him, at least not now. I don't want to see him!" She rambled, throwing her blankets off her and jumping out of bed, making her IV snap off as she did.

"Rin!" The boys shouted in worry watching as she rushed to the door, in hopes of going to the cafeteria to escape this mess.

Stumbling on her unsteady feet, she pushed the room door open and nearly fell into the hallway, but luckily she regained her composure and balance. Stood in the corridor with only her hospital gown on,  the boys hurried after her, not wanting any random to see her bare bottom.

They were all too late as the girl glanced up from her feet to see Donghyuck in front of her, with Jungwoo and Doyoung at his sides.

Donghyuck sucked in a breath of air seeing her in little clothing and in a frazzled state.

Something swelled in his heart realizing it was her who was the patient, and not one of the boys.