| 10 |

— WELCOME

Reluctantly, Donghyuck kneeled himself down next to Taeyong

He gently brought Rinyoung's body up and leant  her small frame against his chest.  His leader's eyes glared daggers at him, venom practically dripping from his clenched teeth.

"Take her home and keep skin contact." The leader growled, dusting himself off before walking out of the alley, Jaehyun trailing behind him. The man's icy tone caused their postures to straighten to attention, fear bubbling in their stomachs.

As their figures disappeared with the crowd of bustling pedestrians, Donghyuck huffed out a breath of air of frustration. His head lifted, meeting numerous pairs of eyes. "Mark help me lift her into my arms. I'll carry her to our car." The said boy nodded silently, lifting the now unconscious girl and stood patiently to his side.

Donghyuck dusted himself off and held his arms out. The dark haired boy understood his actions and gently placed Rinyoung in his arms.

He securely gripped the skin under her knees and held up her back with his other hand.

Careful to not fall or drop her, He slowly trailed over to their black van. Johnny rushed in front of him, sliding the door open to help. The Lee nodded in gratitude and slid in one of the seats, delicately pushing Rin's head to his shoulder.

The others hurriedly entered the car and as quick as they did, they took off to their home.

During the car ride, the men were all deep in thought. The humming of the radio and the occasionally finger tapping against the windows could only be heard. Mindlessly, their eyes were glued to the boy and his soulmate, pondering about her identity and the events that laid ahead.

Donghyuck let out a sigh of relief once their large home came into view as he couldn't stand the suffocating atmosphere. Taeil pulled into the driveway and turned off the rumbling engine, a heavy silence blanketed the seven men. It was until Johnny opened his door to leave that the rest had snapped out of their trance.

. . .

Softly, Donghyuck placed her small frame on their gray couch. The six others huddled around the boy as he sat by her head and gently lifted it onto his lap, following the orders of staying in contact from his leader.

Just as the men were about to disperse, her eyes fluttered open. Rinyoung's honey-like orbs pooled into her soulmate's, as he stared down at her blankly. It suddenly dawned on her that she wasn't in the alley anymore.

Jolting upwards, her forehead harshly hit the boy's nose, causing his head to snap back.

In a fit of rage, Donghyuck pushed her off of his lap, sending her to the carpeted floors with a loud thud. "Fuck.." A searing pain burned at his nose as blood trickled down from his right nostril. He cupped his hands at the area, his eyes screwed shut at the sensation.

Rinyoung groaned in annoyance as she pushed herself off the ground with one hand, the other rubbing her reddened forehead.

Mark rushed to the girl as Yuta rushed to their member. The dark haired boy cautiously pushed his hands under her arms and pulled her up to her feet in a swift motion. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I feel like sunshine and rainbows." The girl angrily grumbled, continuing to rub the aching spot on her head. "But where am I? And more importantly, who are you guys?"

"We're just normal people?" Jungwoo tried to play it off coolly, yet Rinyoung could only give him a 'Really?' look.

"I'm not sure normal people have a bunch of guns and holsters piled up on their coffee table." She quipped, raising an eyebrow at the males suspiciously.

"We're NCT, princess and if you got a problem, you can leave. The doors right there." Donghyuck growled, now holding a cloth to his nose, provided by his older member.

"I don't have a problem, but it seems like you do." She barked back.

"Awh, is that so? Too bad."

"Okay, Okay, Okay! How about we introduce ourselves!" Johnny exclaimed, clasping his hands together in a pleading manner.

"Haechan."
"Kim Young."

Their names momentarily shocked them both, as an old memory resurfaced in their heads.