| 4 |

— SUS

1 day left

1 day left.

"Rinyoung!" A shrill scream interrupted the conversing students that lingered in the university's halls, a hyper active pair ran past many, yelling out apologies and 'excuse me's as they bumped into many. Chenle and Jisung doubled over, hands resting on their knees, loss of breath from their sprint.

Peeling their eyes away from the ground, their heads lifted to meet the eyes of their senior. "What do you need, Chenji?" She asked, closing her locker.

"Tomorrow's your birthday right?" Chenle questioned her in an exasperated tone, his arm now thrown over the youngest of the three.

"Yes, and?" Her right brow quirked up expectantly, confused to where they were going with this sudden conversation. Rinyoung narrowed her eyes seeing a light blush cascade on Jisung's cheeks.

"Let's spend it together!" The dark haired boy screamed causing the girl to wince at the volume. Chenle's eyes glimmered with hope, his hands clasped together, held in front of his chest, silently pleading for her to say yes.

The 3rd year was taken aback. But she quickly masked her emotions with a neutral expression. Her eyes slowly raked over Jisung's features then moved to Chenle's face, to figure out their hidden agenda. Despite her being usually good at reading people, Rinyoung couldn't pinpoint their intentions.

The three rarely ever talked, and when they did, it would only be polite greetings. Which were rare. She was a Bio Chemistry major whilst Chenle majored in Recording Arts and Jisung majored in dance. Being that the Art and Science departments were two separate buildings, the amount of interactions between the three were close to zero. When the two frantically ran to her, curiosity overwhelmed the girl as she thought of the many possible scenarios , but none seemed to fit.

"Why?" Her small frame brushed past the freshmen and sophomore, lightly hitting Chenle's shoulder with her own as she did. The girl's cold tone, caused chills to run up their spines, making them shiver.

Snapping out of the trance, the two boys turned on their heels, rushing after her. Making it to her sides, they fell into step with hers, hands dug into their pockets.

"Because we think that you—" Jisung's mouth was quickly covered by Chenle's hand in panic, the rest of his sentence being muffled. The dark haired boy nervously laughed, his hand still clasped over the younger's mouth. Becoming fed up from being silenced, Jisung licked the chinese boy's hand, the latter retracting his palm in disgust.

"Yah Park Jisung!" Chenle narrowed his eyes, glaring at the first year. "Don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's saying." He muttered darkly, lasers darting at Jisung. Without noticing, the trio stopped in the middle of the hall, passing students peering in at their conversation. "What he meant to say was that, we noticed that you've been stressed with what ever Bio Chemistry majors get stressed about—"

Jisung slapped the older's shoulder, baffled by his choice of words. "How was that better than what I said?"

"Hey! At least it made sense!" Chenle fires back, his brows furrowed together in frustration.

"Wait, where's Rinyoung Noona?" Jisung asked confused, finally noticing the disappearance of the soon-to-be 20 year old. Frantically their heads shot in multiple directions, unable to find the certain dark haired girl.

"See this is why I suggested for Jaemin hyung to help."