| 38 |

— BLUE AND PURPLE
unedited

After throwing on a new shirt and wiping the blood from his lips, he returned his orbs to hers

After throwing on a new shirt and wiping the blood from his lips, he returned his orbs to hers. Nothing came to Donghyuck's mind seeing the look on Rinyoung's face. He continued to hold eye contact with her as the crowd began to disperse and the staff began to clean the ring.

And he watched as Jaemin tapped on her shoulder making her jolt and break their shared contact. She turned to the Na and whispered something to him before the whole group collectively started to walk forward.

As Rinyoung was only a few inches away from Donghyuck, the boy held immense feelings in his heart. With no words shared, his soulmate grabbed a fistful of his collar and turned on her heels. She gave a stern glare to the others and immediately began to walk out of the fight club. Entering the open casino and club room, she continued to dart her way to the exit.

Donghyuck gulped, internally preparing himself for the events that lied ahead. He could only stare at the back of her head as he was being dragged out, shamelessly by his shirt, but he couldn't stop her even if he tried.

Behind him, the others were divided in two groups. One, being Chenle and Renjun, snickering and imagining the earful he would be getting back at home. The other group consisting of Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno all silently hoped that she wouldn't yell too loud, as they didn't want to wake the others once again, but at this point— seeing her knuckles turn white from the deathly grip she held and the fire that burned actively in her eyes— they couldn't predict the future.

Harshly, Rinyoung pulled her soulmate up Indigo's stairs and through the darkly lit corridor to the very entrance. As they trailed up to the door and came a short distance from the guy who guarded the front, Rinyoung made direct eye contact with the male.

Fearful of her gaze, the boy panicked and immediately opened the door.

Passing him, Rinyoung spoke in a cold tone. "Make sure this dumbass never fights in this place."

Becoming irritated by her command, Donghyuck tsked and rolled his eyes. "Don't listen to her." He whispered to the worker just as he passed the frame.

"I heard that." The girl muttered, turning back momentarily to shoot her soulmate a glare.

"Whatever."

"We're going home."

. . .

Jeno parked the car in their garage prompting Rinyoung to instantly leave the vehicle and storm into their home. She grumbled to herself as she unlocked the door and entered. "A fight club? What else is he hiding? He's some kind of mafia member, a smoker, a racer, a player, and a dick—"