Future Vision part 2

Start from the beginning

"Why do you care what she thinks?" Beat asked.

"I don't"

"Seems like you do."

Suddenly, the delegates from the 4 tribes and the Snack Pack burst from the door, wearing their water-proof glass helmet. Mr. Dinkles also has a glass helmet while Biggie holds him.

"Man, you Techno Trolls are so weird. With raves and upbeat music, you all just started dancing like you didn't care," Smidge felt annoyed.

"What are they doing here?" Trollex asked.

Dante then explained, "We did not tell anybody... just Biggie, Smidge, Satin, Chenille, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, DJ, Legsly, Cooper, Darnell, Riff, and Gust. He used to be a sheriff, I can't lie."

"So, you have visions," Chenille smirked with hands on her hips

Aggie nodded, "Yes, it's true."

"So, future girl, have any more visions?" Val asked.

"No. I don't even know how they worked. It's almost like they come out random t-" Before Aggie can finish her sentence, she stared blankly as she saw a vision where Barb is there.

"Why would the bag hit me?" Barb scoffed, until a heavy bag swung at her, "AAAHHH!"

Aggie blinked and gasped before telling everyone, "I just had another one! It was Barb. She's gonna get hurt!"

"What happened? I didn't do it. Why do you see me like that?!" Gust thought he was accused.

"Gust, calm down, alright? I know you Country trolls are tough, but you're not all bad. I just wanna warn her. But she won't even listen to me," Aggie said.

"I could talk to her. Maybe she'll listen to me," Riff volunteered.

"Quiet down, Riff! We're trying to come up with a plan!" Cooper snapped ridiculously.

Riff just shrugged before swimming out of the throne room.

"I got it!" Biggie got an idea as he told Aggie, "You could psychically contact your dead Magic Rock relatives and tell them to tell Queen Barb!"

"Nah, that won't work," Aggie shook her head, "All of my Magic Rock relatives are still alive."

"Ooh, that's a bummer!" Lownote Jones chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Volcano Rock City, Riff landed his motorbug near Barb's fortress as he rushed in, and decided to climb up the stairs.

At her throne room, Barb surveyed some rules for her kingdom, until she was interrupted when she heard a knock from the door.

She groaned, "Come in!"

Riff opened the door hard, and ran into the room, "Queen Barb, Queen Barb!"

"Riff, where were you, man?" asked Barb.

"I was at the Techno Reef. Sorry I forgot to tell you," Riff panted, "Queen Barb, you have to talk to Aggie. She had another vision."

But Barb rolled her eyes, "Riff, you don't really believe that, do you?"

"Yeah, I do. This time the vision was about you," her right-hand troll nodded.

"Ugh! Aggie just made that up to scare me. Is there anything else you want to say besides that?"

"Uhh, no."

"Then, just leave me be. I have a lot of work to do." Barb turned away from him while looking at the papers she's going to write.

Riff was going to convince Barb again to talk to Aggie, but he didn't want to see another tantrum from his queen as he walked out of the throne room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riff went back to Techno Reef where Aggie was still there with the others at Trollex's throne room.

"Did you tell Barb?" Aggie hoped for good news.

"I tried, but she didn't believe me... or you," Riff replied.

"You know, Dad is gonna show up for the opening ceremony of the new gym at Vibe City-" Prince D explained, but Aggie cut him off.

"Gym? That is where my vision is going to happen! Maybe I should save Barb there," Aggie said, but frowned in realization, "Oh wait, she won't be there."

"Actually, all of us leaders should be there, even you," Trollex responded, "We should test the gym if it's safe."

"Why didn't you say so before?! We have to hurry!" Aggie quickly swam out of the throne room as the rest of the Trolls followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so in this chapter, the trolls who knew about Aggie's psychic powers so far were Trollex, Trollzart, Beat, Poppy, Branch, Delta, Quincy, Essence, Barb, Val, Holly, Lownote Jones, Dante, Synth and Laguna. Dante even told the Snack Pack (except Fuzzbert), Prince D, Riff, and Gust Tumbleweed. Since Fuzzbert is a minor character and member of the Snack Pack, I don't think he's interested enough to know about Aggie's psychic visions. I decided to add Gust Tumbleweed because... not really a fan, but shown to be friends with Branch (according to the trailer). Barb is the only one who didn't believe Aggie being psychic, so we'll see in the next chapter.

Foreshadowing: Synth teased Aggie as the future Queen of the techno Trolls. It may be possible if her and Trollex's relationship blossoms and grows.

Special thanks to TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 and MasterClass60 for helping me with the idea.