¹.⁸mirror of erised

Start from the beginning

"Because I need you to look at the restricted section." With that, a grin started to form on Athena's face.

"Now we're speaking my language. This should take less than an hour, so I'll meet you guys at the common room later. Bye Felicia!" The girl ran off and Hermione just shook her head as she watched the girl.

❦ 

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." An hour passed by and Athena was now exhausted, as she searched the whole restricted section for any information about Nicolas Flamel. "The whole section. And absolutely nothing. Hermione, I'm getting you back for making me waste my time."

"Really? I for sure thought that there would have been something there. Just go to bed if you want. I'll take care of it tomorrow. Athena just shook her head.

"Nah, I don't sleep 'till ten. I'm going to brainstorm pranks. Har wanna join?" Athena asked her brother. With that, Harry nodded eagerly and Ron groaned as Hermione continued on writing something on a parchment.

"I really hope you don't meet my brothers. It would be the end of the world if you do so." Ron slouched on the couch behind him.

"Well Ronnikins, I'm bound to meet your brothers soon, seeing as you're technically my best friend. Actually, now that I think about it, what are you guys doing for Christmas Holidays? Me and Harold are going back." Athena asked her other two friends.

Hermione looked up from the parchment and spoke. "I'm going back as well." 

Everyone now looked at Ron for his response, and he nodded. "Yep, going back too."

Athena nodded and smiled. "Splendid. I'll be sure to owl you guys your presents just before Christmas. Anyways, Harry, I'm gonna grab my quill and a parchment stay here." After that, Athena rushed up the stairs to the girl's dormitories.

───── ❦ ─────

"I'll distract him! Run!" The poltergeist yelled as Harry and Athena sprinted away from the hallway. While Peeves was distracting the caretaker, the two first years tried to run to their common room. Though as they took a right to a hallway, they immediately stopped as they saw two professors. Snape, with his hands on the collar of Quirrell's, as if he was threatening him. The professors didn't seem to hear their footsteps as Athena had put a charm on their shoes so that it doesn't make a sound.

"This way!" Athena yelled, running to the first door they see. As they quietly closed the door, they looked around the room. "What room is this?"

They both continued to look around the room, then suddenly, a big cloaked item was standing there. "Woah..." Harry walked forward, taking the cloth off the thing. A big, large mirror had faced them.

"The Mirror of Erised..." Athena read. They continued to look at the mirror. "Woah Harry do you see this?! It's us! And our dads! And uncles! The Avengers! And... my mum and Lily..." It broke Athena's heart as she realised that it was what she wanted. All her family members were with her. The Avengers, her parents and the Potters plus Remus and Sirius. All living as a happy family. Though she knew that wouldn't be able to happen as her mother and Lily were gone.

Silence peeked between the two as Athena spoke softly. "What do you see Harry?"

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙