thirty-three.

The day is finally ending, the gang was quiet than normal. It was the first time that Jackson hadn't been saying a lot, it was depressing. Yeonwoo bid her goodbye and left, the rest just stood there and watch her walk off. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh and looked at his friends "Wanna drink?" 

They just gave him a nod and left quietly, for a group of noisy people this a big change for them.

Jungkook just looked around admiring the beautiful sunset, it was beautiful.

'Jimin would've loved the scene'

But Jimin wasn't there to enjoy it, he wasn't there to take pictures of the view. Jungkook misses Jimin so much, he wants to beg Yeonwoo to tell him where his boyfriend is but Yeonwoo is mad at him.

"Let's get inside, it's pretty cold." He heard Yoongi say.

"Winter is coming, I think" Jackson mumbled

They went inside and went to the VIP section, as soon as they sat down Jungkook ordered a bunch of drinks. Too many for all of them.

"Jung-"

"Please, this is the only way to ease the pain. . ." Jungkook whispered when Namjoon tried to stop him. "Please. . ."

Namjoon just nodded in defeat, he looked at the rest with a worried expression. Surprisingly all of them shared the same look as the look at Jungkook who was zoning out.

After a couple minutes of silence their drinks arrived, Jungkook began to drink non-stop. "Slow down, bro" Jackson tapped his shoulder

"Shh" Jungkook shushed him as he drank more.

"Jungko-"

"I miss him, hyung" he looked at his hyung's sadly. "Where is he?" He fiddle his fingers.

Silence.

"Is he eating well?"

Silence.

"Is he okay? Does he miss me too? Does he not love me? A-am I not handsome?"

"No, it's not that-" Jaebum scotted closer to him

"What's wrong with me?! Is h-he breaking up with me?!" Jungkook was panicking. They know how scared Jungkook is, they all were. Jimin was like their brother, they are worried as well he wasn't alone.

"No. There's nothing wrong with you, please. Let's go home" Yoongi sighed

Namjoon just sat there not giving them a glance or even a word. "You don't understand me!"

"Jungkook, We're worried about him too! Your not alone!" Hoseok yelled, he was hurt to about Jimin's sudden disappearance. "Please, let's go home. . . we have class tomorrow" He said with a sigh. Jungkook just shooed them with his hand not even bothering looking at his hyung's.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Jimin woke up by the bright light, he squinted his eyes for him to adjust to the light. He looked down on his body as wires are attach to him, tears form in his eyes. He saw his father getting up from the seat, walking towards him. "J-Jimin?" He stutters, he looked at Jin and yelled "Jin! Get the doctor quick! Jimin's awake!"

Jimin sobs as he breaths heavily his oxygen mask had gone foggy, "a-appa, I'm s-so-sorry" Jimin whispered.

Mr. Park just held his hand as the other stroke his hair. "Shh," Mr. Park's eyes gone watery as he stared the his son. "Y-you w-weren't wakin-g up f-for 2 w-weeks. I-I was so w-worried" his father cried.

The doctor walked in as Jin followed him from behind, Jin's tears were visible. The doctor smiled at Jimin and checked up on him "how are you feeling?" The doctor checked Jimin's vital signs.

"G-good" Jimin whispered, the doctor just nodded and looked at Mr. Park.

"Mr. Park, I advise you to let Jimin stay inside the house. I already told you that Jimin can't go to school, he might draine himself."

Mr. Park glanced at Jimin who was looking at them both. "I want Jimin to have a normal life."

"You know that he can't, Sujin-ah, Jimin can't have a normal life." The doctor sighed and glanced at Jimin "If you want Jimin to live longer, then you should be aware of this like this." Jimin looked away sadly, he knows at he can't have the happy ending that he wanted to, and he knows He and Jungkook won't have that happy ending as well. 

"I'll check up on you later Jimin-ah, I'll send the nurse over to take care of you okay?" 

"Thank you, uncle Ji-sung"

===============================

this will be ansty so please prepare yourselves :)