fifty-nine.

"Ggukie, please. You have to move on, I can't bear seeing you like this because of me." I frowned, what is he talking about? He's here with me. I can see him, I can touch him but- "Ggukie, baby, you're hurting yourself," I chuckled "Baby, what kind of a sick prank is this? are you trying to prank me back because of what I did to you the other day where I scared you-" 

"Jeongguk, that happened four years ago. The night before I died, please, mahal" Jimin started to cry, what the-

"JEONGGUK!" I heard a yell coming from behind me, I looked back seeing Taehyung alongside Jin and Namjoon. I smiled "Hey, I didn't know you guys were coming, Jimin and I should've prepared for dinner" They frowned, Jin looked down. 

"Gguk" Namjoon-hyung called "yeah?" I looked back at him guiding them inside "What year is today?" I laughed loudly making them startle "You're asking me that? Really?" I laughed but he stayed serious, all of them did. 

"What year is today, Gguk?" He repeated, I sighed "2016, why?" I snorted "Are you getting that old? My goodness" 

"Jeongguk," he grabbed my arms "Snap out of it" I stared at me, I felt all their eye on me. I chuckled awkwardly "What are you talking about? You guys snap out of it" I tried to pull my arm away from him but he only tightened his hold. 

"Jeongguk, Jimin's dead." Taehyung said, I frowned and was about to attack him when Jin-hyung spoke. "Gguk, he died in your arms. It's his 4th death anniversary today" My body went cold, my knees gave up on me. 

I started to cry, weeping like a kid. He's right, they were all right. He's gone, and I miss him. "Hyung," I sobbed in Namjoon's arms "Why?" I cried "Why did he leave me so soon?" I could hear them sniffle, I know that they're hurt too. Jimin's part of our world, I am nothing without him and I know that one day I'll accept that he's really gone. 

"He doesn't belong here," Namjoon hyung stated "He belongs up there where all angels are supposed to go. He doesn't belong in this cruel world, he's too good to be in this world, he's even too good for us." I cried even louder, remembering the night we spent together. 

Flashback

"Baby? Would it be funny if we get a cat and call it Kookie?" Jimin said cuddling me "Hmm, two Kookie's? No, I don't like competition" I heard him giggle "You can't compete with a cat" 

"But, I'm Jayon Jeongguk, and I compete with anyone and that includes animals such as cats" I tickled his side "You still remember the name I used to call you?" I smiled looking at me 

"How can I forget? You're the only person who pronounces Jeon as Jayon" I playfully rolled my eyes, he laughed loudly hitting my shoulder "C'mon, I wasn't raised here in Korea, give me a break" now, it was his turn to roll his beautiful eyes 

I was mesmerized once again, how can he be so beautiful just by rolling his eyes? Is he really mine? Do I even deserve someone like him? "You're staring," He said 

"Just can't believe you're mine," I said as I tucked his hair behind his ear, "You're so beautiful, Mr. Jeon Jimin" 

We got married 4 months ago, I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I just want him to be mine all mine. "I love you, Ggukie," He said emotionally making my Heart pound "I love you so much that it hurts" 

"What are so saying, love?" I cupped his face "I don't want to go, I don't want to leave you, I want to stay here, with you." He began to sob "I want to grow old with you" 

I began to tear up, this was supposed to be our fun night, our 2nd honeymoon. "We can do that..." I kissed his forehead "you and me" I looked at the time it's 11:11, I smiled "It's 11:11, make a wish?" 

Both of us closed our eyes and made a wish, we always do this ever since we got married. 

"Baby, let's get some rest," Jimin said, I nodded as he stood up "I'll just wash the dishes, yeah? Wait for me upstairs" He nodded and kissed my cheeks "Don't take too long" 

I chuckled "I wouldn't want my baby to wait" 

He walked upstairs carefully "You don't need help?" 

"I'm fine" 

"Okay okay. Just call me if you need anything, yeah?" 

He only nodded, I sighed as I got up I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. I hurriedly ran upstairs to check up on him but when I got there, I saw him laying on the floor, pale.

____________________

"H-hyung" i cried as I called Jin, it's currently 1 am "are you crying? W-what happened?!"

"Hyung, Jimin's-" I cried harder

"Oh my God! I'm on my way"

"Mr. Jeon? You're the husband?" I looked behind the doctor looked at me with pitiful eyes.

I nodded quickly "Yeah, Husband."

"I'm sorry," he looked down. My heart sank, no. It can't be. "His heart couldn't take it, we tried to pursue him to take the surgery but he kept denying."

"We tried to save him, Mr. Jeon. I'm so sorry for your loss." He said as he tapped my shoulder,leaving me.

That was the day, I knew I could never love someone like I love him. That was the day that i knew what he wished for, he didn't wished to live healthy, he wished to rest peacefully.

Namjoon-hyung's right, he doesn't belong in this cruel world. He deserves better.

Maybe, just maybe we could meet again. I would love more than i loved you in this lifetime.

Wait for me angel, wait for me. Be patient and I promise that we'll see eachother soon.

I love you, Jimin. Forever and always.

for better, for worse,

for richer, for poorer,

in sickness and in health,

to love and to cherish,

until we are parted by death.

This is my solemn vow.

To be yours, forever and always.

-Jeon Jeongguk.

___________________

Epilogue's next.