twenty-three.

-want him back.

YUGYEOM'S POV

I have been staring at them again for the last 5 minutes and every time I see Jungkook smile because of him, it brakes my heart. That was supposed to be us Jungkook, what happened?

Wonho was late today so I have to be stuck with the both of them, it wasn't really a big deal for some but for me, It feels like everyone's against you. I feel like I've been forgotten by the people I love.

I wish I had told him the real reason why I broke up with him, I even asked Taehyung to help me execute the plan. He was a darling, even though their friendship is at stake he chose to help me.

I was a coward back then, I didn't know what to do. I was being pressured by my family and I thought that if I leave him, he'll understand me, that he'll wait for me. But, I guess everyone gets tired even though you love that person, you'll get tired.

I want him back. Not a single day I wish that. I was his first love, I was supposed to be the one kissing and laughing with him.

'What happened to us?'

=================

YEONWOO'S POV

It's already been a week since Jungkook and Jimin announced that they are officially together. Not a single day I want to kick the balls out of both of them.

We're currently at Namjoon oppa's place, we often hang out here just for fun. Besides the championship got canceled, and they suggested us to drink.

We're all here except for the two couple, I started to set up the tables and foods as the other were busy with the drinks and games.

I looked at Jaebum who smiled at me, "need a hand m' lady?" He bowed

I chuckled at his cuteness "well I don't see a problem with that"

"Okay, lemme help'' he sat down beside me as we set up the table.

The bell rang and Hoseok Oppa opened it seeing Jungkook and Jimin in their coats, Jimin tends to get reddish when it's cold and he looks like a radish, to be honest.

I chuckle at the thought and saw Jimin smiling at me as he removes his scarf and coat, leaving him in a nice Chanel sweater.
"Hey" he giggled

I rolled my eyes "you're late"

"When was the last time you saw me that I was first to arrive?"

"Never."

"Touché" he laughs and sat beside Jaebum "do you both need my help?"

"No!" Jaebum and I said in unison

"Jeez, alright" he stood up and left walking towards Jackson Oppa and Yoongi Oppa.

He laughed at them and I saw Jungkook walking towards them as he placed his hands around Jimin.

I rolled my eyes "your friend is a bit possessive"