fifty-four.

Taehyung's Pov

"I know that Jimin has CAD" my eyes widened as I looked at Jeongguk with my mouth hung open. He...knows?

Everyone went silent, I looked at Jackson he was surprised like I was. Everyone was surprised about what he said. He chuckled breaking the silent air.

He took out something in his pockets, I recognized it very quickly. It's Jimin medicine, of course. "H-he dropped this when he was rushing to his class" his breath started to shake. My heart dropped as I listen to him, my heart beating loudly. I feel like the air has gotten colder than usual.

"I-I thought t-that it was his supplements?" It came out more of a question, he's voice started to shake. I looked at him, he's gaze was still focused on the medicine. I can't believe that tiny thing would make a person's life miserable in an instant.

He began to sob, it broke my heart. I didn't know that he was hurting so much, he's really good at it. He's good at keeping everything to himself, and we only noticed his selfishness.

"H-hyung," he cries "I only got my answer when Jimin collapsed" his tears weren't stopping, not this time. "I-I don't know what to do" he cried louder.

Jeongguk...

"I don't want him to leave me!" He cried, my eyes started to water. I don't want to see him like this, it hurts me. He's still my friend. "Hyung...what do I do?" He looked at me, our eyes met.

"Jeongguk..." My voice failed me, it came out as if I'm weak and I am at this moment. Yes, I'll admit. I am weak.

"H-hyung...he's the only right thing that came in my life. I don't...I don't want him to-"

"I know..." I said "Jeongguk...he's dying" I said in a low voice. "He needs to have the surgery soon."

"Why won't he?"

"Jimin's mom died while they're operating her." Jackson hyung butted in. "You k-know?" Jeongguk looked at him

"I was the first one to know" he said with guilt. I closed my eyes, feeling the tension between the two.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Jeongguk yelled banging the table, I flinched. I expected this reaction from him, he's been lied to and I know that he feels betrayed right now. But, we didn't have a choice it was Jimin's call, not ours. It was his decision.

"Jimin, begged me not to say a word. I couldn't say no to him, Gguk. I couldn't his voice broke, this is the first time I saw him like that. And what happened to him 3 days ago? It's always been like that if he overworks himself."

"Gguk, talk to him about this. Fix this." He continued "I promise, in the end it'll be worth the risk."

He's right. If not now then when? He knows that our youngest is hurting, we all are. He's having a double life, I looked at him with pity in my eyes. He's tired, I know he is.

He's been understanding, he's being patient. Yugyeom's mother begged him to come back to his son, he...he even cried to me that day. He was seeking for my help.

Flashback

I heard a knock on my apartment thinking it was the pizza I ordered earlier, I quickly opened the dorr to see someone I least expect. "Gguk?" He looked at me, he was clearly tired. "H-hyung..." He said with strained voice.

"H-hey. C-come in" I opened the door wider, he stepped in and sat down. "What are doing here, Gguk?" I grabbed a glass of water for him to drink.

Yes, we may have some bad blood before and I think we still have that vibe but he's my best friend and I know what I did was wrong.

"I need your help, Hyung" His voice began to shake, I froze. He doesn't usually cry, no. Something's going on and it's hurting him.

"What is it?" I placed the water in front of him and sat down across him, he's fiddling his finger while looking down at the floor.

"Gguk?"

"Hyung, Yugyeom's mom..."

My heart began to beat louder

"She begged me to comeback to Yugyeom..." I heard him sniffle, that was the moment where I know that he's asking for help or advice even.

"I don't w-want to..." His voice break "Jimin needs me...I do-don't want to" he began to sob. I don't know what to do at his point, I'm just here watching him cry.

"Gguk..."

"I don't want to leave, Jimin. He's all I got right now...he's the best thing that ever happened to me, I can't just let him go"

I never once imagine Jeongguk crying over a person, he's been with for just over half a year. Him and Yugyeom was way longer than that but when they broke up he didn't even shed a tear. No. He kept his cool and tried to win him back.

"Gguk...I-I don't know what to say..."

"It's okay..."

"Just...will you please take care of him?" I looked at him shocked

"Please? Take care of him for me? I couldn't to that"

End of flashback

"Ggukie...everything's going to be okay-"

"NO! Not everything's going to be okay!"

"Calm down." Yoongi-hyung tired to calm him down but Jeongguk only sobbed harder. This scene broke my heart.

"Hyung...I love him" he whispered "I love him so much that I would do anything just to keep him alive"

"I would do anything for him"

"Everyone would do the same, Gguk" Namjoon said softly. "Like you, I'm stunned but what I heard. Jimin deserves the world, and I'm hurt too, all of us are. But, think about what your doing right now. Think about yourself first, Jimin wouldn't want this for you to drink for almost 3 days straight. Take care of yourself, at least."

He wiped his tears "You don't understand, Hyung." He looked at Namjoon "He's the only thing that I got..." His tears began to flow

"He's the only person who's keeping me alive, without him I'm nothing"

"That's not true! You have us!"

"You didn't do anything when my I was alone." My breath hitched.

"You didn't do anything when I-I was seeking for help"

"All of you did was say the same shit! 'Get over it and move on!' " he's tears started to build up

"You were young"

"I was depressed..." He looked at him "Jimin, he comforted me, told me that we're a team. Told me that everything's okay, that we'll get through this together. I quitted drinking, smoking when I was dating him. He made me realized that being number one isn't always being the best. He made me realize that just by being true to yourself is already an accomplishment. So, no. You wouldn't understand."

"Because all you cared about is how your doing good and everyone else being shitty."

"I don't got you. No, that's not what friends are for. I had you for the last 8 years and none of you made me feel as if I was enough."

"Jimin's all I got. He's worth it. He's worth all the pain"

__________________________

A little bit of Gguk's perspective.