six.

--relationshit.

Jimin wasn't feeling about the fact that he has a boyfriend. In a matter of fact, he wants to wake up from the nightmare. He's on his bed, laying on his stomach, limbs are spread across the bed.

"Jimin-ah! Your boyfriend is downstairs" he heard Yeonwoo said, his eyes widened and practically jump out of bed.

He nearly fell of the stairs as he goes down, then he saw a tall guy with long hair, in leather jacket. He forgot to mention that both his parents are there, the timing was amazing.

They were practically, oogling over Jungkook. His aunt Lea, was praising him. Jimin walked over them, standing beside Jungkook.

He looked at the taller and faked a smile, the taller did the same. They both know that this is just a deal between the two, and the fact that they don't even know the deal was they still did this.

"Eomma, Appa" Jungkook bowed.

'Eomma?! Appa?!'

"Mom, Appa. This is Jungkook, my boyfriend." Jimin forced a smile, which Yeonwoo stiffle a laugh.

"Good morning, Nice to meet you" Jungkook bowed, Jimin's parents are quite impressed by Jungkook's politeness.

"Good morning to son, c'mon. Join us for breakfast, Lea prepared something." Jimin's dad smiled heading towards the kitchen.

When Jimin noticed that his dad is nowhere near them, he glared at Jungkook. "Who the hell told you to come here? On a Saturday?!" Jimin groans

"Why? Don't you want to see me?" The taller teased. Jimin smack Jungkook right in the chest, making the taller wince in pain.

"Weekends are my rest day! And I don't like you in my house!" Jimin huffed as he cross his arms on his chest.

"Yah! We have to act like we like each other! We're couples not fucking wrestlers!" Jungkooo rubbed his chest.

"Yes, but in school! We're inside my house!" Jimin sighed, rubbing his temples.

"So? We have to practice on someone, and for the fact that we can't fool any of our friends are kinda annoying"

"Whatever" Jimin mumbled as he walked towards the dining area, seeing yeonwoo, she was helping aunt lea with the food.

"There you are, I was so worried the both of you-" his dad was cut off when the front door flung open.

He saw his older brother, looking handsome. Jimin ran towards the door and hugged his hyung, making Jungkook looked at them. Confused.

"Hyung! It's been so long!" Jimin said, face still buried on the taller's chest.

"It's been only 8 months min" the taller laughed. They walked towards the dining area, "Appa! Hey mom" he greeted them.

"Hey, Jinnie. How's Japan?" His dad asked, folding the newspaper neatly

"It's fine, " he sighed, the rest took a seat. He noticed an unknown face. "Who are you? What are you?" His brows furrowed, looking at Jungkook

"Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's-" he was cut off when Seokjin interrupted him

"No, don't tell me! I'll guess." He sipped on his hot cocoa. "Are you his new bodyguard? Wait, maybe new driver? No! No! I got it! Babysitter?!" Jimin facepalm.

He was fucking embarrassed, Seokjin was embarrassing him in front of his so called boyfriend.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined as the rest chuckle except for Jungkook.

"Actually, I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook stated. Making the other widen his eyes.

"Hold on, boyfriend?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

"Really?! Wow, you must be very blind, you could date any other man, but you chose this-this thing!" Jin teased, making Jungkook laughed.

Jimin glared at him "How dare you! You just came back, and tease me in front of my boyfriend?!" Jimin huffed, turning towards Jungkook. "And you, " he pointed at Jungkook "don't you freaking dare pick his side over mine!"

"But, he's funny!" Jungkook pouted

"Then, why don't you have him instead of me?" Jimin glared at him once again, ignoring the presence of his family.

"Aww, don't be like that, you're the one I love min-ah." Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheeks, making the smaller blush and the rest squealed.

Jimin mumbled a small 'whatever' under his breath, practically everyone was oogling at the both of them. Jungkook looked at the shorter male and chuckle, his gray hair suites him very well.

After breakfast the whole family including Jungkook, was in the living room watching Netflix. Jimin and Jungkook was bickering quietly as everyone enjoys the movie.

"Fucking coconut head!"

"Fat ass!"

"I hate you!"

"The feeling's mutual mochi!"

"Why did I even agree to this?!"

"Cause first, you need to help me get back with Yugyeom, and second you threatened to hurt me! My beautiful face will be ruined because of you!" Jungkook pouted

"But I didn't do it though" jimin whined

"And, you just hit me earlier. Do you know how much it hurts?!"

"Whatever, I still hate you." Jimin looked at him one last time as he focused on the movie their watching. Jungkook looked at him one last time, then chuckled making Jimin looked at him.

"Why are you laughing?" The smaller asked.

"You look like shit" Jungkook stuffle a laugh.

Jimin pouted at him, as he glared.

'I have a shitty boyfriend'