fifty-eight.

Jeongguk's Pov

4 days, Jimin hasn't woken up since. I didn't leave his side, I couldn't even eat nor drink anything. I can't leave him looking like this, what if he wakes up terrified that I'm not right beside him?

"Baby, wake up. We'll get married after all this, after your all better, just please love, please wake up" I held his hands as I placed them on my cheek

"Gguk, you need to eat" I heard Jin-hyung said from behind me

"I'm okay, Hyung, Jimin needs me"

"You haven't eaten in 4 days-"

"I said I'm okay, hyung. Please" I sniffed "alright, I'll leave the food here so you could eat it when ever" I only nodded and focused on Jimin.

"Min, wake up, please" I cried "please, love"  I looked at him, he's still beautiful. "Baby, please...please wake up." I kissed the back of his hands I looked at him, he's so peaceful.

I flinched when the door suddenly opened, I was about to say something when the doctor spoke. "I see you haven't move any muscles" he sighed

"So, how is he?" I asked, not glancing at him.

I heard him sigh, I knew that was a sign that I'm not ready to hear. I gulp "Say it."

"H-he can't have the surgery" he said, I looked at him with disbelief "WHY?!" I raised my voice as I stood up marching towards the doctor.

"You fucking told him—me that he still has 3-5 months to think about it! What the fuck is this??"

"We thought that his veins weren't that thick to prevent any blood flow but I guess his conditons were a bit different. It started to kill him faster, and he can only have 3 months to live in this condition. Jeongguk-ah, if Jimin decided to do the surgery earlier we could still save him.

It's too late now, we really can't do anything about it. I'm sorry." He said as he walked off.

My world crumbled, my eyes began to water as I looked at my fiance. I sobbed, why is the world so cruel to us my love?

All we wanted to do was to love each other, why can't they just seem to get that we make each other happy? You make me happy.

I love you.

_____________________

1 week later

Jimin woke from his coma, I'm happy to see him smile again. He's okay for now.

"Hey, do you need anything?" I asked him, "No, I'm okay" he smiled weakly at me. He's sitting here on our rooftop for hours now, without eating.

"Baby, you have to eat" I kissed the back of his hands, he smiled softly at me as chuckled lightly "Eat with me?"

I looked at him and smiled gently "Of course,"

We finished eating, I cleaned up the table. I glanced at him staring at the balcony, "Honey?" I called him "Hmm"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine Ggukie" He said in a gentle voice that soothes me everytime. "You want to walk around your family's farm?"

Farm. Yes, Mr. Park let us stay here just keep both of us calm, especially Jimin. "Can we?"

"Love, of course we can. I'll wash the dishes first, yeah?"

"I can do it, if you want"

"No, you should take your medicines and rest for a bit"

"But, Gguk-"

"It's an order. "

After finishing, I grabbed his scarf and wrapped it around his head. I also let him wear my coat, it's snowing. But, it's not as harsh so we can walk around the area.

As we walked around, I could see him smile as his eyes wandered around the area. It's beautiful.

"You look beautiful" I blurted out, he turned his attention to me and smiled gently. "You say that everyday"

"It's because you are beautiful"

"Ggukie..."

"Hmm"

"I-I don't know if I'm going to handle this much longer"

I froze. What is he saying?

"What are you trying to imply?" I frowned

"Ggukie, I'm scared"

"Baby, I'm here."

"I'm also tired. Of going back and forth at the hospital, celebrating Christmas, New Year and OTHER FUCKING HOLIDAY'S THERE!"

"What are you saying?! WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS. TOGETHER!"

"JEONGGUK! PLEASE! LET ME GO!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"Jeongguk...please let me go. It's been 4 years since I died, please love, let me go"

_________________________