thirteen.

--bullied.

Today Jimin attended his volleyball practice, he usually skips them 'cause who plays volleyball? (I don't). Jimin secretly likes volleyball, I mean who wouldn't? He can throw the ball on someone's face and just tell his coach that it was an accident.

An hour passed and it was time to go, Jimin packed up his things his notebooks we're on the floor for some reason and his water jug was open.

He sighed and drank his water as he drank he felt a huge impact on the back of his head making him choke on water.

He looked back seeing a bunch of girls holding a volleyball on their hands, Jimin's eyes widened as he quickly closes his back and carrying the other books.

Balls were thrown at him, one of the girls threw a ball in his face making him lose his balance and fall. They started to circle around him and smirks were visual from their faces, Jimin gulped as he wanted Jungkook right now.

"You bitch think about dating Jungkook?"

Jimin stayed silent.

"What cat got your tongue?"

Silence.

"Know your fucking line! You don't deserve to be praised by Jungkook!"

"You fucking whore!"

He was being called with such dirty labels, he felt vulnerable at that moment.  Girls started to hit him and he can't even do anything about it, for he was too tired.

He started crying as they scratched, slapped, pulled his precious body. He cried louder, this was the hardest part of being Jungkook's toy mate. He always gets punished even though Jungkook was the one who made the first move.

After a couple of minutes which for Jimin was hours they stopped, Jimin was left there crying and bruises on his body. This wasn't he expected, no he thought that they were all well behaved. He was wrong, so so wrong.

He ran away from the gym with bruises which made everyone stop and stare but he didn't spare them a glance, he started to walk at the bus stop when a car stopped in front of him. Jimin fell on the ground sobbing loudly as he clutched on his bag.

"Jimin?!" Jungkook calls out as he leaned down and grabbed Jimin's face lightly, he saw cuts on his face which made his blood boil. "Who did this to you?!" He said angrily.

"I--don't worry, I just slipped" he tried to excuse but Jungkook scoffed.

"What?! Do you really think I'm a 5-year-old who'd believe such a lie?" Jungkook picked him up bridal style, everyone's eyes were on them.

"Who did this?" Jungkook as softer, placing Jimin on the car.

"I--"

"Please don't lie to me, I don't like seeing you hurt"

Jimin was stunned and looked at Jungkook, he cares he thought. He cares because I'm his friend.

"Just those stupid hoes..." He mumbled.

"I'll take care of that later, for now, I need to take care of your wounds. Dad won't like it seeing you like this." Jungkook jogged at the driver seat and started the car.

"Dad...?"

"Yeah, why?" Jungkook glanced at him

"Stop calling him that!" Jimin pouted "Just call him, Uncle or something!"

"I'll think about it, sweetheart."

==============

"Do you think Jimin will be safe with Jungkook?"

He looked at her and sighed "I don't know Lea, I'm scared."

She intertwined their hands "You are not alone, I'm scared too Su-Jin. But we have to trust them, to trust Jungkook."

"That's what I'm afraid of Lea, to trust someone again."

=============

What do u think Lea and Su-Jin are hiding?
Why are they so scared to trust Jungkook?

Don't worry, I'll finish this book and publish more 😅

-Z