seven.

--annoying little shits.

Monday morning when Jimin and his cousin Yeonwoo arrived at the University. Both of them giggling

"Yeah, then I was like no that's mine asshole!" Jimin laughed hysterically, yeonwoo joining him.

"Bitch! No, you didn't!" She laughed out loud

"Yes, I did! I didn't know he's the principal!" Jimin wiped his tears from laughing so much.

Their laugh died down when Jungkook's 'friends' walked side by side. Like bodyguards, Namjoon and Yoongi on Jimin's side then Hoseok, Jaebum, and Jackson on Yeonwoo's side.

Jimin mentally cursed, they looked stupid.

"Wow, being the bad boy's boyfriend has an advantage" Yeonwoo looked at the boys, as she whispered to Jimin.

The smaller rolled his eyes, "This isn't an advantage, this is embarrassing!"

"Move asshole! Jeon's boyfriend is coming through." He heard Jackson yell at one of the students.

Jimin rubbed his temples. "Guys, please this is embarrassing! We don't own the freaking place, C'mon!" Jimin whined

Jimin flinched when a hand was wrapped around his waist. "Aww, is my baby embarrassed?" Jungkook tightened his hold on Jimin.

"Don't baby me, stop them, this is embarrassing!" Jimin gritted his teeth. Jungkook looked at him, then at Jackson signaling him to stop yelling at the poor boy.

"There, happy?"

"Very."

"From now on Jimin, we have to go to school together," Jungkook says as he wrapped his hands around Jimin's smaller one.

"But what about Yeonwoo?" Jimin looks at his cousin, who was clearly flirting with Jaebum.

"What about her?" Jungkook looks down at him.

"Well, we always go to school together."

"She's old enough to go to school on her own" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Besides, maybe Jaebum can bring her to school or whatever."

"But-" Jungkook shut him up when he tossed a shirt on his face, which made the smaller glare at him.

"Wear that, "

"What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?"

"Just wear it." Jungkook said as they walked towards the bathroom "we'll wait here, change quickly."

Jimin groaned as he took the shirt and walk inside the bathroom, when he wore it he looked confused. A big JK was written on the back of the shirt and a big heart on the front.

"What the hell? What does JK even mean?" He mumbled to himself as he tucked it under his pants. The shirt was white and the lettering on it was black, even the heart is black.

He got out of the bathroom seeing Jungkook and the others, they are all smirking at him.

Jungkook gave his bag to Namjoon, then smirked again to Jimin. He unbuttoned his polo shirt to reveal a matching shirt but in black.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "What's this?" He asked

"So, we could be more like that cringy couple who is wearing couple shirts for a day" Jungkook grabbed his bag and held Jimin's hands.

"I can't believe you do this kind of stuff" Jimin rolled his eyes as they all walked upstairs.

"Believe me, I don't," Jungkook said looking at him

"Do you mind me asking?"

"No, what is it?" Jungkook said, glaring all students who were looking at them.

"What's JK? It's in the back of my shirt, what is it?" Jimin glanced at him, making the taller chuckle.

"It's the acronym, of my name. JungKook"

"Ohh, then what's JM?" Jimin sighed not getting any of his shits.

"It's your name, c'mon that one was obvious." Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"This is so cringy, omg" Jimin laughs making jungkook chuckle.

Then suddenly they bumped into Yugyeom, Jimin looked at the taller he knows, he feels, that Jungkook's feelings for the other were there.

It didn't leave, Jimin was envious of how much Jungkook loves Yugyeom. He wants someone like that, he wants some who'll live for him, love him.

Yugyeom just glanced at them, their hands never leaving each other making Yugyeom glare at those hands.

'He's supposed to be mine, that hand is mine. He is mine.'

They continued walking Jimin still looking at a dazed Jungkook, "Why don't you talk to him?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at him, "Yugyeom? Do you want me to have a bad reputation?"

"Of course not, but clearly you're in love with him." Jimin looked away.

"Yeah, I am. But, he isn't mine, not anymore." Jungkook sighed, making Jimin looked at him. Before Jimin could answer Jungkook interrupted him, "here's your class, I'll see you later okay? Just keep wearing the shirt, don't change areas?" Jungkook kissed his forehead.

Jackson whistled "Wit wew! So sweet" he teased

Namjoon laughed "don't take this seriously you two"

"Yeah! Jimin catches feelings for someone easily!" Yeonwoo laughed with the others.

Both males glared at them, "shut it!" Jimin whined, making them laugh harder.

"Omo! My baby is now mad!" Hoseok pouted.

"Your baby?" Yoongi butted in

"Yes! Do you know that his fingers are just half of the mine?!" Hoseok said in awe, making the others laughed out loud.

Jimin pouts deepened "I hate every single one of you!" He stomped his feet, entering the class.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "c'mon guys, stop it. I'll get going, I don't want Mr. Han yelling at me again." He leaves.

Lunch. The time where Jimin wants all his friends to be dead.

"Here's your class, I'll see you later okay? Mwah!" Jackson mocked, making Jungkook chuckled at his friend's silliness.

"Dork!" Namjoon laughed

"What does JK means?" Hoseok said in a high pitched voice making everyone go insane.

Jimi pouted as he looked at the burger he ordered, glaring at the poor thing. "Stop glaring at the poor thing and eat it," Yoongi said, still looking at the funny looking Hoseok.

"Hmm, this isn't fair!"

"Life isn't far honey." Yoongi looked at him.

"I know bu-"

"OMG," Yeonwoo yelled in shock.

"What is it?" Jimin asked her

"Nothing"

'For fucks sake.'

________________

And I oop--

-Vote and comment-