twenty-one

-him.

JIMIN'S POV

Today I am currently at the library studying for our upcoming exam, I've been here for the last 4 hours. Jungkook was at the gym practicing for his upcoming game, I looked around and I saw the same guy I saw at the Arcade. He was walking towards me with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Do you mind if I seat here?" He whispered, I nodded shyly and offered him a seat. "You probably recognize me, I'm Kim Taehyung" he smiled at me and offered me his hand which I quickly shook.

"Jimin," I said shyly

"I know" he laughs "your Jungkook's guy right?"

I nodded at him as I blush "how did you know?"

"Everyone knows!" He chuckles

"This is the first time I've seen you around the campus," I said

"Well, that's because I'm on the night shift aka I go to school at night." He smiles

"Woah, I didn't know that was a thing..." I mumbled more to myself.

"Yeah, I just don't like the teacher in the mornings you know." He chuckled "They are too noisy"

"I agree!" I giggled "What are you doing here it's only 10 am, "

"I changed my shift, " He said with a sigh

"Why?" I looked at him

"It's getting boring, in my class we're only 10" he rolled his eyes "and my classmates don't really talk too much"

"Well, that's unfortunate" I laughed

"Hey, it's not funny!" He whined "They are very no fun!"

"It is! There are only 10 of you! And you expect them to party in the classroom?" I laughed

"Psh" he glared at me

"I'm sorry" I poked his arm "c'mon"

"Stop it"

"I said I was sorry, by the way, Kim what's your next class?" I tried to change the subject

"Hmm, Science?"

"Great! We have the same class, I hope you enjoy a crazy woman"

"I can manage" he winked

=================

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked at the clock and it was about time for Jimin's class, I decided to surprise him and walk him to class as any other good boyfriend would do.

"Yow kook!" I heard Jaebum hyung calls, I whipped my head towards him as he jogged closer to me.

"What is it?" I wiped my sweat with a towel

"Have you heard about the news?" I frowned

"What kind of news?"

"The championship is canceled due to the winter, " he said

"What?!"

"Yeah, I know, I'm disappointed as well. Coach told me to inform all of you, all our practice and efforts are all for nothing." He sighed

"Tsk. Goddamn weather!"

"Hey, it's almost 10 better check on Jimin." He nudged my arm as he left with Mark.

I sighed deeply, I'm completely disappointed, I practiced hard just for Jimin to see me play, and guess the world is against us. I quickly showered and pack my things and went to the library where Jimin is usually at.

I opened the door to the library making everyone stare at me, I smiled awkwardly and went up to the librarian. "Hi, " I started, she didn't look up at me which is rude.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

Ignored.

"Hello?"

Ignored.

'Wtf?'

I tapped her shoulder making her look up at me "Excuse me. I've been calling you for the 3rd time already." I said with a slight frown.

"Sorry dear, I have hearing problems, I didn't hear you," she said softly, I sighed and looked at her.

"Uhm, yeah, can you tell me where Jimin seats?"

"Jimin? Park? Or Lee?"

"Park.''

" oh, he left a while ago"

"A while ago?" I asked

"Yes yes, he left with a young man" she fixed her glasses "They were can't chatting on their way out.''

" who is he?" I gritted my teeth.

"Wait let me check." I looked around seeing everyone holding books on their hands. "Ah! Here it is, Kim Tahyun? Tayong? Gosh, his penmanship is horrible. Can you read this young man?" She gave me her record book seeing his name makes my blood boil.

"Kim. Fucking. Taehyung."

================

Vote and Comment guys!
Hohoho ^__^