eight.

--heart break.

Yugyeom stared at them, he felt hurt, cheated. He thought Jungkook would stay and pursue him more, then maybe he'll change his mind and come back to him. To his arms, which he belongs, not some guy he knew within a month.

'Does he not think of what I'm feeling?'

'Does he not love me?'

He doesn't blame Jimin, it's his fault. He let go of his man and now, his regretting it. Every single decision he made, brakes him. Seeing them hugging on the hallways, how Jimin smiled at Jungkook, how Jungkook kisses Jimin's forehead.

'He's supposed to be mine...'

He shouldn't be hurt, He chose this now he has to live with it. With the pain this was his Karma for hurting the man he loves. Seeing the couple makes him want to yell at Jimin, and take his man back. But, Jimin didn't do anything, he doesn't know anything about him or Jungkook. Jimin was a transfer student from US, he doesn't know anything, he doesn't have to know.

"Yugyeomie, please eat" Wonho sighed, he tried to feed Yugyeom for the last five minutes but the other male doesn't even budge. He keeps looking at Jungkook's direction, who was happily feeding Jimin.

"Wonhie~ do I deserve this pain?" He looked at Wonho, as tears brimmed in his eyes. It hurt Wonho seeing his best friend like this, seeing him hurt because of a man.

"No, of course not." Wonho wiped his tears, as Yugyeom leaned in his touch.

"Why does it hurt so much?" He silently sobbed. Wonho didn't answer him, but he hugged him. Tightly.

'Everything's gonna be okay Yugyeom'

____________________________

"Stop! It!" Jimin groaned for the nth time, He wipes his lip and stepped on Jungkook's foot making the taller wince in pain.

"You piece of shit!" He rubbed his foot with his left hand, as his right arm held a spoon

"Stop feeding me brat! I'm a grown ass man!" Jimin huffed

"Yah! Do you know how much I want to puke just by watching you devour that piece of cake?" Jungkook let's go of the spoon his holding, and began talking at the smaller.

"Listen here, I don't like you Jayon but as a good citizen, I'm helping you get your baby back." Jimin leans in closer, their nose touching.

"Then, you better act like my boyfriend until I get him back, Pork." Jungkook leans forward as their forehead meets.

"Oh shit..." Jackson quietly said, making the two look at him. Glaring at him. "Don't look at me like that! Both of you are gonna kiss in just a second!" Jackson rolled his eyes and began eating his lunch.

"Oh great! You ruined the mood!" Yeonwoo pouted

"Yeah, I agree. I was betting this to happen!" Hoseok sighed

"Remember, No feeling's attached. I don't want any of you getting hurt." Yoongi didn't look at them, he just eats quietly minding his business.

"I agree with hyung, this should not get out of hand. As I told you before Jungkook, love isn't a game. Feelings will soon erupt and it can cause lots of pain" Namjoon fixed his glasses.

"Woah, since when do you read shits like that?" Jackson laughed

"I've been watching a lot of K-drama lately." Namjoon laughs

Jungkook looked at Jimin who was busy eating his meal. He looked very attractive, he was an innocent lil pig in his eyes.

'I won't fall in love with you Pork, I won't.'

____________________________