fifty-one.

"Hey, I heard that the principal asked you to sing today," Jin asked Jimin as they walked towards the stage. "yeah, after this dance number" Jimin smiled "I'll cheer for you in the crowd" Jin winked "Please don't," Jimin said as he gave the older puppy eyes, Jin just sighed "Okay, fine. I'll just record it, you know for memories" Jimin could only sigh. His eyes wandered around, then he saw Yugyeom and Jeongguk smiling he tried to not let it affect him. But, it was hard. It affected him, it broke his heart into millions once again.

"JIMIN!" He heard Hoseok yelled "You're coming up next! C'mon!" Jimin just let Hoseok drag him backstage. "you only have 5 minutes to prepare," The taller said

"wait, if your here who's running the booth?" Jimin asked "No one. Everyone's busy watching the performances" Hoseok said "Oh..." Jimin scratched he back of his head.

Jimin's Pov

Everyone cheered for the dance number, they were amazing. I felt my throat got dry as I looked at the crowd, too many people. I'm scared, but then I saw Jeongguk smiling widely looking excited he suddenly took out his phone and stood there.

Is he going to watch me perform?

Is he going to record me?

"NEXT UP! PARK JIMIN" the announcer said, I heard the crowed cheer. I gulp thickly as I nervously glance at Hoseok-hyung. He only smiled and said "Break a leg, buddy. I'll be cheering for you" he winked, he patted my back for reassurance. I felt relieved and slowly walked towards the stage.

Everyone was there...

Staring at me...

Judging me...

But, who gives a fuck?

I don't.

Third Person

Jeongguk stared at Jimin while holding his phone, ready to record. He smiled as he saw Jimin grab the mic, he started recording. He didn't even know that Yugyeom was looking at him with a sad smile, he glanced at Jimin who was taking deep breaths. Jeongguk's small smile was visible and it hurted him, he loves Jeongguk and he knows that he loves him too, he just loves Jimin more.

Jimin started to sing.

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now, here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know, baby"

Everyone cheered for him, he was like a start. Yugyeom kept staring at Jeongguk, he man in front of him was having the time of his life just by watching Jimin, it pained him. He knows it even pained Jimin, but your selfish to the one's you love.

"I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh)
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh
I, I love you like a love song, baby (oh)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat"

Jeongguk cheered loudly, they were hiding from the crowd. He looked at his side seeing Taehyung clapping while recording, he frowned. He glanced at Jimin, he was enjoying himself. He looked back at Taehyung, he was also enjoying himself looking at Jimin. Jeongguk smiled sadly while looking at Jimin once again, maybe he deserves this. All of this.

"Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free, I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are, and I want you to know, baby"

Taehyung smiled widely watching the man he loves perform, but from peripheral vision he saw that Jeongguk was looking at him, yet he ignored it. He knew that his best friend was hurting, he was hurting too. Everyone who was involve in this mess is hurting. He knows it. He feels it. And there's nothing he can do but to watch it unfold.

"I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (oh)
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby (I love you, I love you, like a love song)
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat"

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and the rest was just admiring Jimin from afar. Then, Yoongi spoke. "There it is again," He said, everyone looked at him "They're hurting each other again." He continued "Hurting will kill my brother" Jin sighed "Everyone's hurting from what they're doing" Yoongi glanced at him. "I know," Seokjin said calmly without taking his eyes off Jimin.

"I'm just saying that if they keep on doing this, It'll hurt Jimin and I don't want that. It'll kill him." He said calmly, Yoongi chuckled sarcastically "Jeongguk and Taehyung are getting hurt because of your brother."

That's the time when Jin looked at Yoongi with daggers in his eyes. "Listen here, you don't know what we've been through. You don't know what Jimin had been through, All I care about is that two dumb asses are hurting him. More like Jeongguk." He grabbed Yoongi's collar "It'll kill him."

Yeonwoo held Jin's shoulder "Oppa..."

"Don't mess with me." He said one last time as he left.

"No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and on"

Jimin sang the line as he looked at Jeongguk was looking down, looking around. He's bothered by something, he looked at Taehyung his smile was gone but he gave him a tight smile. What's happening? He's heart started to hurt. He continued to sing, but his chest was becoming more heavier. His brething began to narrow, his eyes looked for Jin he saw him in a corner with Yeonwoo by his side. His eyes began to water, he started gasped for air. Jin noticed it and began to ran towards the stage, Jimin coughing and gasped for air his legs weakened. Everyone began to panic, "H-hyung..." He tried to speak, he saw Seokjin running towards him with Yeonwoo behind him.

Taehyung's eyes widened and shoved everyone in the crowd, same with Jeongguk and their friends. The closest was Hoseok who ran to him, "What happened?" He panicked "C-can't b-brea-th...H-hyung"

That was the last thing he said before everyhing went black.

______________________

Hello^^ I'm back!