twenty-five.

-worried.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today was Friday it means Jimin and me will celebrate our weeksary, cringy I know but I just wanna make him feel special today. I skip towards the hall with a bouquet of flower in my hand, I was smiling as if I had won the lottery.

I opened the door to our classroom seeing Jimin's seat is empty, it's almost 10 am. He's never been late before, I looked at Yeonwoo and Yoongi-hyung talking about something, I called Yeonwoo gaining her attention.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked plopping my bag on my chair as I sat down placing the bouquet of flowers on my desk.

"I thought he was with you, both of you left Namjoon Oppa's place together right?" Yeonwoo looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Yeah, I drove him back home then he told me not to fetch him."

"Really?" She took out her phone and called him. "He isn't responding." She whispered.

"Really?" I began to worry, he always answers his phone even when he's busy.

"Call him again. I'm getting worried."

She nodded and continue I continue to overthink.

'Where the fuck is he?!'

"Hello? Jimin?"

I heard Yeonwoo said, "oh, Taemin." I looked at her confused.

'Who the fuck is Taemin?! And why is he with Jimin?!'

"Oh, yeah. Cool. Bye.''

After they hung up, I looked at her. " who the hell is Taeshit?"

"Chill, he's my half brother. He's with Jimin, don't worry his okay." Yeonwoo smiled a little

"He isn't going to school today?"

"He isn't, he's at the hospital right now." She said more like a whisper

"W-what?''

" oh, Jimin has u-ulcer, it's not as bad. He tends to throw up sometimes, don't worry" she patted my shoulder as the teacher walks in.

'Ulcer?'

=================
{A/N: imma skip the whole school shit 'cause it's boring as hell}

As I drove back to my apartment, I feel so uneasy, I feel like something is wrong. Jimin has an ulcer and he didn't even say something about it.

Instead of going to my apartment, I went to Yugyeom's place. It's where I usually calm myself down, and today I need to calm down. He's the only reason who would understand me at this point.

Even though he lied and cheated on me, I still trust him with my whole life. Don't get me wrong I like Jimin, but I loved Yugyeom first. He was my first love after all.

================

Dra....ma?
who's up for it? hahaha.