fifty-two.

Third Person

When Jimin passed out Jin panicked, he got up the stage where he saw Hoseok trying to wake Jimin up. His blood runs cold, "YEONWOO!" he yelled, "CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE NOW!" Yeonwoo just nodded as her hands began to tremble.

"Why would uput call the ambulance? He just passed out, he'll wake up soon" Yoongi said confused while looking at Jimin. Jin looked at him with anger in his eyes, then it hit him. They don't know what's happening, they don't know about Jimin's condition.

"Don't fuck with me, Min. I know what's best for my brother, and that's to call the ambulance" he looked at Yeonwoo "Did you call?" His breathing became heavy.

"T-there on their w-way, Oppa," Yeonwoo said try to calm herself "5 more minutes"

They all looked at Jimin, he was pale his hands were cold and his breathing was heavy. Hoseok looked at Jin, "H-hyung, what's happening to him?" Hoseok asked.

Jin ignored him, he instead called their parents letting them know what's happening. "ママ、ジミンの無邪気さ" Jin sobbed making everyone worry. "どうすればいいか分からないママ..怖いわ" He looked at Jimin, he heard the ambulance outside he looked at one of the guys.

'Mom, Jimin's unconscious. I don't know what to do, ma...I'm scared.'

_________________________

When they arrived at the hospital, Jin talked to the doctors. Jimin was already in the emergency room, Taehyung and the others were just waiting for the results of what happened to him.

Yeonwoo couldn't stop crying, "Yeonwoo, he's fine. He's okay, he will be okay. Now, stop crying" Jaebum comforted her, as he rubbed small circles on her back. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She yelled as she stood up, she looked at Jeongguk and Yugyeom.

"You son of a bitch! If it weren't for you and your selfishness this wouldn't have happened!" She pointed at Yugyeom who was startled. "If it weren't for you, Jimin wouldn't be in here! You don't know how much he suffered because of you two!" She glared at Jeongguk.

"Yeonwoo..." Taehyung grabbed her "you need to stop"

"NO!" She aggressively looked at Taehyung, tears streaming down her face "YOU KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT!"

Taehyung only looked down, he sighed deeply looking at her. She's right, Jimin's inside the emergency room because of these two. If they love each other they shouldn't have pulled Jimin into their mess, what was Jeongguk thinking?

"Jaebum, control your girlfriend," Yoongi said looking away, he doesn't want this. They're all a mess, they shouldn't even cause in a hospital.

"Hyung," they all looked at Namjoon who looked broken "Where did you go?" Yoongi asked him "Jimin...he's-" he couldn't even continue his sentence, he just looked at Jeongguk then at Taehyung. "He's gonna be okay..." He said with a weak smile.

"You know?" Jackson said in a quiet voice making everyone confused. Namjoon just nodded, Jeongguk was silent. He doesn't have the right to interfere but he needs to know what's happening to Jimin.

"Know what?" He said, looking at Namjoon then at Jackson. "We have don't have the place to say it," Namjoon said as he looked away.

"What the fuck?! I NEED TO KNOW HYUNG! ALL OF YOU ARE CONFUSING ME!" Jeongguk yelled out in frustration.

"He's ulcer's acting up..." Jin lied making everyone quiet. "H-he's okay..." Jin looked away. Yeonwoo looked at him confused, "Oppa..."

"He's okay, Yeonwoo," Jin said trying to keep his cool. "He's okay." He repeated.

"Y'all can go home and rest," Jin said as he left, Yeonwoo just glared at everyone as he followed Jin.

"We better go," Namjoon said as he looked back, he sighed.

'Why would you hide this from us, Jimin?'

____________________________

Namjoon, Jackson, Taehyung we're the only ones who know about Jimin's condition so far. Guess who's next.

Daily Reminder:

You are beautiful, you are worth it and you've come a long way and I'm so proud of you for not giving up. Ilyyy<33

-author