forty-seven.

PLAY THE MUSIC!

Jeongguk's POV

"Jeongguk-ah. Stop drinking" Yoongi-hyung says as he tried to grab the beer in my hands, I looked at him.

"Hyung, this is the only way that I know that'll make my heart ease. It's been hurting this past few day, I don't like that feeling."

"But, drinking isn't the solution."

"I know. I just wanted to try, see if it'll work" I sighed.

We're at Yoongi-hyung's apartment, when Jackson-hyung left everyone agreed to leave the bar and drink some where calm. And, Yoongi-hyung's place is perfect for it.

"Gguk-ah" Namjoon-hyung called out my name "How are you?"

I put my glass down and stared at him. "How am I?"

'How am I?' I asked myself.

I'm not okay. I want to be with Jimin, only him. I'm not well and everyone keeps hating on me to why I left Jimin, I didn't.

He's all I want, even though I'm with Yugyeom.

"I'm not okay..." I said, my voice failing me. "Everything hurts..." I looked at Namjoon-hyung

"Does this kind of pain needs a special medicine?" I chuckled but none of them laughed. "I thought that I'll be okay...without him" I looked at my glass and stared at it for a couple of seconds.

"I'm not okay with everything that's happening"

I looked at Jaebum-Hyung "Do you still talk to Yeonwoo?"

He nods.

"How's my Jimin?" I said tiredly

"He's...okay." He glanced at me.

"That's good." I smiled "At least he's okay"

"Do I really deserve this? This kind of pain? Am I really a bad person? For Jimin?" I massaged my temples, I looked at Yoongi-hyung.

"Hyung. I love him, I really do. I know I'm an asshole for choosing Yugyeom but his mom called me the night before Jimin and I broke up. She begged me, Hyung. She begged me to get back with his son, because Yugyeom doesn't want to have that operation.

They think Yugyeom would say yes if I'm by his side. I didn't know what to do, I don't want to tell Jimin. But, Hyung...I can't say no to her. She's a mother, and she's scared." I said weakly.

Silence. They stayed quiet.

"I wish Jimin was in my arms instead of Taehyung's...I wish I could still hold his hands. I miss those days when we went to the arcade and took a bunch of photos, I miss him" I let out a shaky breath "I wish I could turn back time."

"Gguk-ah...tell Jimin how you feel." Jaebum said "tell him that you love him, that you miss him."

I looked at him "That's what I'm afraid of"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid of facing him. Seeing him cry because of me, I couldn't forgive myself when I made Jimin cry that day. There's a part of me that's glad that...Taehyung's making him smile. Even though I'm not the cause of it, I'm still happy."

=================

Short ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨