Chapter 15 - Freak Out

I'M BA-CK! I've sped to 2015 and brought with me chapter 15 of 'The Purple Flash'. Now, if you haven't checked out my other two fanfics, 'Became the Purple Arrow' and 'Speedy Love' I hope you go and check them out. They're coming out this summer after the Secrets Series is finished. Oh and I'd like to thank all of you! I've gotten to 6K reads! This is so exciting! The second most reads on one of my other stories is 788 reads on 'Is This Fate?' SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!

TO CHAPTER 15 - FREAK OUT!

****

Clarity's POV

The man who killed my parents just tried to kill me. "Clarity?" I heard Eddie ask.

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Your Christmas present. Aren't you gonna open it?" He asked me. I looked in my hands and saw a box. It's from Eddie.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry, I guess I was lost in thought," I replied and unwrapped the box then opened it. I sat there, staring at it. It's a silver necklace that's a heart. I turned it over and saw it had my parents' and brother's names.

"Thank you, Eddie," I smiled as I traced the engraving.

"Joe told me about them and what happened to your parents so I figured you might as well wear their memory. Oh and Iris totally supported it," He explained. Iris laughed a little as I put the necklace on.

"Well it's only fair since Barry got her a necklace with a copy of her mother's ring," I joked, earning laughter from everyone.

"Joe, Clarity. Can I talk to you?" Cisco asked us. We nodded and walked over to the kitchen.

"Remember how Barry said that the lightning was red and yellow when the speedster killed his mother?" Cisco asked us. I nodded.

"It was the same with mine, just red, yellow, and pu-oh my god. Are you saying-?" He nodded.

"The night Barry's mother was murdered there were two speedsters and the night Clarity's parents were murdered there were three," He confirmed.

"So one was stopping the other?" Joe asked him. I decided to speak then, finding my voice again.

"Yes. One was there to stop the other one from killing Nora but ended up saving Barry. He told me that it sped him outside. When I ended up outside it was a purple streak running away from me." My hand flew over my mouth as I registered the information coming out of my mouth.

"I never thought about it until you said something. Thank you Cisco. Now I have to get back over there. I need to do something," I told them and ran, at normal speed, back to Iris, Barry, and Eddie.

"Barry, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him. He nodded and we walked out front.

"What's up?" He asked me as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Listen, I think we should take a break," I replied.

"This isn't about earlier? Listen Clar, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I was just so worried and-" I put my hand up to stop him from talking.

"No, it's not about earlier. Well, sort of. I know you told Iris your feelings for her and that proves that you still like/love her or whatever. Until I know for sure that you aren't battling yourself about both of us, we can figure it out from there. But what Im trying to say is-"

"Right now we're broken up," He finished. I nodded.

"I know it's Christmas and this is terrible timing, but Cisco told me something about my parents' deaths and right now I think it's best if I'm alone after today ends. Can we still be friends?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure. Friends it is for now," He said and walked back inside, leaving me in the cold, alone. When I got back inside I noticed he was doing his best to keep from crying. I frowned a little and sat on the floor next to Cisco.

"Why does it look like Barry wants to cry right now?" He whispered to me.

"Because he does. We both do," I whispered so soft it was barely audible.

"What did you say to him? He never cries," He replied.

"I broke up with him for now. He still loves Iris and even if he can't have her right now I-" I didn't finish my sentence and stood up, making my way to the kitchen and started crying.

****

"Clarity! I have cookies!" I heard Joe yell.

"Okay!" I shouted back from the kitchen as I buried my head in my arms. I'm 25 and crying. Wow. So mature of me. Note the sarcasm.

"Parker get your ass out he-" He stopped when he saw me with my head in my arms.

"What the hell happened to you? I know you aren't in the Christmas mood but I don't think I've ever seen you cry before," He said as he walked over to me.

"Joe! Hurry up or Cisco will eat all of them!" I heard Barry yell as someone else walked in the kitchen. I recognized the shoes as Iris'.

"Clarity?" She asked.

"I just need to be alone and I don't really want to go back to my apartment. I don't want a cookie either. That's the last thing I need considering I baked them," I told them, laughing a little.

"Well you're a good cook. I think you need a cookie, and alcohol. Where's the whiskey?" Joe joked.

"If I have alcohol, well, I'll just be drinking alcohol," I replied.

I ended up sneaking out of the house and over to the rocks by the water. I let the wind whip my hair around my face as the cold bit at my nose, turning it red. I know I'm supposed to be really warm but it must be the sadness making me cold. I've never gone through a breakup like this before. Last time it was just a breakup. We didn't like each other anymore and we called off the relationship. No one was sad or hurt. Plus, Barry was my first kiss in 7th grade. Some kid dared us to kiss and well, you can't back down from a dare. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Caitlin sit down next to me. "How can you stand this cold?" She asked me as she rubbed her hands together. I shrugged and continued to stare at the water.

"You can't be sad forever. Barry told me what happened. Why did you break up with him? You two seemed so happy together," She asked me.

"Barry still loves Iris. I know he probably can't be with her unless Eddie and her split up but-" I sighed before continuing, trying to block the tears.

"But I can't be with someone who loves or even has a crush on someone else. It's not fair to either of us. I'm keeping him from a small chance with Iris and he's stuck with me. I'll get over it soon enough. I always do. I just really want to be alone," I told her.

"I saw Ronnie," She blurted out.

"What? You saw him? How?" I asked her as I turned to face her.

"He's a metahuman now. He wants us to stop looking but he's the one who saved you two. He doesn't want to see me. He's changed so much. I was hoping that you and Barry could give me motivation to see him but..." She trailed off when a tear slipped down her cheek. I threw my arms around her as we cried in each other's arms. We both lost the love of our lives, today. Life sucks shit sometimes.

****

Well there goes Clarry or Blarity, or whatever it Is. I want you guys to pick the ship name. I know I should've asked about it a few chapters ago but, well, yeah. So there's Clarry, Blarity, Barrity, and Carry. PICK ONE! Make sure you check out 'Speedy Love' and 'Became the Purple Arrow'.

Gotta run!