Chapter 23- Say What Now?

Clarity's P.O.V.

I stared at her in shock. "Hello, Clarity. I see you're back. Again," she told me.

"How? Why? When? What?" I asked. She chuckled and grabbed my arm, speeding me to my apartment.

"This is your Uncle Danny's apartment am I right?" she asked me. I nodded, still at loss of words. "I know this is a huge shocker to us. Right now Uncle Danny is with Sara at your apartment. Everyone but Dr. Wells is wondering where you are. I mean, we did just try to kill ourselves," she told me. My gaze lowered to the ground in shame. "Don't worry, Clar. I understand. Barry has to reverse time like Dr. Wells did. You'll be back. Barry will mess up the timeline and everything will change. I'm giving you a heads up. Snart is back with his partner. But he's brought his sister," she explained. I met her gaze.

"Aren't you messing up the timeline now?" I questioned. She laughed and shook her head.

"I messed that up years ago, Clarity. I messed it up the first time. Just like Barry. Mark Mardon is gonna create a tsunami that's headed towards Central City. Iris confesses her love for Barry and she finds out he's the Flash. But when he reversed time he screwed everything up and she doesn't realize she has feelings for him. The rest just plays out," Clarity said and shrugged like it was nothing. I nodded.

"When do I go back?" Thunder rumbled in the distance and it stared pouring. Lightning flashed throughout the sky.

"About now. Good luck, Clar. No one here will remember but us," she told me as she faded away. I found myself in S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Go!" Cisco yelled. I looked up at him with confusion. "You have to meet Barry at the morgue," he said in a 'duh' type of voice. I tilted my head.

"What? Why is Barry at the morgue?" I asked. Dr. Wells glared at me. Oh. "Oh. Right! Yes! The morgue!" I yelled and sped out since I was already in my suit. When I arrived Barry was looking around.

"Where have you been?" he snarled.

"Sorry. Some emergency came up. Family. What happened?" I asked, making my way towards the body. I heard sirens wail in the distance. Barry and I exchanged glances before speeding out and back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Dr. Wells motioned for me to follow him. I nodded and went in the training room after Barry sped away to do something. "What's up?" I asked, playing it cool.

"You went back in time," was all he said. I gulped. He should know.

"You brought me there, Wells!" I hissed. He nodded and folded his hands in his lap.

"I am very well aware of that, Miss Parker. But no one can know. I believe you met yourself and saw your parents," he replied. It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

"You mean the ones that you killed? Yes, I did," I sneered. He just stared at me with an emotionless expression. I growled, literally, and stomped out of the room. I grabbed my bag and sped home. I was greeted by Uncle Danny and Sara staring at each other in silence. "Uncle Danny," I said, smiling with my arms wide open. He grinned and walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Clarity, how have you been? My god, you're so grown up. Such a beautiful young woman," he told me. I blushed lightly and looked to Sara.

"So you two met already?" I asked. They both nodded.

"I never thought I'd see her as a teenager," he whispered to me. I laughed lightly and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm hungry," I said as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "Wanna go to Jitters and get something to eat?" I suggested. Sara grinned.

"Is Barry gonna be there?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Mm, not sure. Probably at work," I told her, hinting. She made an 'oh' sound and nodded. We stood there in silence for a few moments.

"So, Clar, any boyfriends or husbands I should know about?" Danny asked. I just about choked on my water.

"Hm?" My eyes were wide in shock. He chuckled.

"So who's this Barry kid? Do I know him?" I nodded.

"Barry Allen? Remember him?" I asked. Danny nodded.

"Ah. Yes. How's the kid doing?" Sara and I exchanged glances.

"Well, he's very hot," Sara muttered.

"Sara! It's a 10 year age difference!" I yelled. She shrugged.

"It's not like he's old enough to be my dad," she defended. I nodded. She's got a point there. Uncle Danny raised an eyebrow just as my phone blared the ringtone 'I'm Sexy & I Know It'. Damn! That's Barry's ringtone. "And speaking of the devil," Sara said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and clicked the green button.

"Clar, it's Cisco. Snart's got him!" Barry yelled.

"Damn! She was right! I'm on my way," I replied and hung up. "I would love to stay and chat and catch up but it's an emergency." Danny crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't buying it. "I swear. It's at work. I gotta go!" I told him as I ran out of the apartment building. Once I made it to the corner of the hallway I sped out of the complex and to S.T.A.R. Labs.

****

Everyone looked up upon my arrival. I stopped when I saw Cisco crying. Oh no. Dante. "Clarity, Barry, I'm so sorry," he told us. Barry looked at me.

"Cisco, what happened?" I asked softly. He shook his head.

"Snart threatened to kill my brother if I didn't tell him who the Purple Flash and the Flash are. I'm so so sorry, Clar," he apologized. I nodded and hugged him.

"You chose family. It was a tough decision. I would've picked the same. Don't worry. We'll get him," I said. Cisco nodded and sniffled. I've only seen him cry once and that was after he built the gun.

****

*Smile sheepishly* So, uh, can you all guess what time it is? Break time. Look, I know these have been recent but I'm just juggling so many stories and personal things. I'm done writing the Secrets Series so that's good. But I'm also working on other stories. I am so, so, so sorry, guys. Look, I don't know when this story will be back. Maybe when I get a few more chapters written out. I try to make them as long as I possibly can but I've been getting writer's block. Something personal has been clouding my mind. In the mean time, go check out my fanfiction.net account (Link in my Bio) and read my Flash fanfic there. That one I'm also having writer's block on. But never fear! The dates for 'Speedy Love' and 'Purple Arrows' (Name changed) has been pushed up! It is now in May! YAY! The 25 and 29. So, in that case, feel free to read them...again. Ha ha ha. But *Puts on a serious face* seriously, guys, I don't know how long the break will be. Fourth quarter started tomorrow and I'm aimng for Straight A's like half of last year. (Don't ask) So until the next chapter...

Gotta Run!

~Kay

P.S. If Eobard Thawne from FB is reading this... Yes, I used that term. ;)