Chapter 14 - Aunt Megan

This is it guys. The last chapter for 2014 before it becomes 2015. Here ya go!

****

Clarity's POV "Aunt?" Barry asked me.

"Clarity! It's so good to see you," She exclaimed and helped me up.

"I'm glad to see you, but did you really have to barge in?" I laughed. She just laughed a little until her eyes fell upon Barry.

"Who's the hottie?" She whispered in my ear.

"Barry, meet my Aunt Megan. Aunt Megan, this is Barry," I smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked me, grinning. I looked to Barry.

"I-I think so," I said. He laughed and held his hand out for Megan to shake.

"Yes, I'm Clarity's boyfriend," He laughed.

"Finally! You're dating him!" She exclaimed. My face went red while Barry raised an eyebrow.

"Aunt Megan might have known that I've had a crush on you since I met you," I said, awkwardly playing with my ring.

"I'm so glad you got a boyfriend, Clarity. It's been so long since I've seen you. How was Florida?" She asked me.

"Um, it was fine," I replied.

"Any cute boys?"

"Not as many as you'd think Florida has," I laughed.

"Clarity and I are waiting for dinner to arrive. Would you like to join us?" Barry asked her.

"I would love too," She smiled.

****

When I waked into S.T.A.R. Labs with Barry I was about ready to pass out. "Why are you two so tired?" Cisco asked us.

"Your aunt does not shut up," Barry told me.

"She hasn't seen me in 14 years, doofus," I replied.

"Aunt?" Caitlin asked. I nodded.

"My Aunt Megan came for a surprise visit. Totally catching me off guard," I replied.

"Off guard how?" Cisco asked and raised an eyebrow.

"None of your damn business," I snarled.

"Maybe you should sleep more often," Caitlin laughed.

"I might have to sleep at Barry's place for the week because Aunt Megan has lots of energy and likes to talk. She's exactly like my mom," I replied.

"She's your mother's twin sister, right?" Dr. Wells asked me. I nodded.

"That's why I haven't called her or seen her in 14 years. She reminds me too much of my mom," I replied.

"I thought both of your parents had brown hair, though," Barry said.

"Yeah. I get it from my Dad's side. My Aunt Elizabeth has blonde hair. Don't ask. It's really weird," I explained. They all nodded. I heard someone walk in so I whipped my head around and saw Joe.

"Hey guys," He said.

"Hey Joe," We chorused.

"So Clarity, why is there a car in your parking space at your apartment? Did you finally get a car?" He asked me.

"Nope. It's-Wait a minute. Why were you at my apartment?" I asked him.

"Iris was. She said some perky brown haired lady answered the door," He told me. I groaned and facepalmed, earning a chuckle from Barry and Cisco.

"Aunt Megan is still there," I mumbled.

"Your aunt who you haven't seen if 14 years?" Joe asked me. I nodded and plopped down in a chair.

"So, who's up for a little training?" Cisco asked us. I raised my hand and walked over to the treadmill.

"Ready!" I yelled and put my thumb up. He nodded and clicked a button. I started at a light jog then sped up to full blown running at lightning speed, my blonde hair whipping behind me.

I hopped off the treadmill and took a sip from my water as Barry walked on the treadmill and started jogging. "Looks like Barry's faster than you," Caitlin told me.

I shrugged and said, "I'm just tired and don't care. I want Megan gone."

I walked in the apartment, dropped my keys on the counter, and flopped down on the couch. "Clarity!" Aunt Megan exclaimed and ran out of the kitchen.

"Hi Aunt Megan," I mumbled and pulled out my phone. 4 missed calls from Barry.

"Hang on. I have to call Barry back," I told her and clicked the call back button.

"Barry?" I asked.

"No. It's Cisco. You need to get here, now," He told me and hung up.

"Aunt Megan, an emergency came up at work. I need to go," I told her and ran out. Once I got out of the apartment building I sped to the lab.

"Where's Barry?" I asked them. Caitlin pointed behind me. I turned around and saw the man in the yellow suit. I gasped when I saw him and Barry fighting. I sped over there and started helping Barry.

"Clarity," He managed to say while fighting.

"I've got your back, Allen," I smirked and threw a punch at the man in the yellow suit. He went to flip me but I sped out of the way and pushed him. He stumbled a little but caught his balance. He punched my nose, causing it to bleed like crazy. Using his speed, he pushed me down on the ground and I hit my face on the concrete.

"I don't regret killing your parents. I never will. You two will have the same fate as the three of them," He told us and sped off, leaving me on the ground all bloody.

****

"What were you thinking?" Barry yelled at me.

"I came to save your ass!" I screamed.

"You almost got yourself killed, Clar," He replied.

"He killed your mother," I sneered.

"So it's my fight," He defended.

"You didn't let me finish. He killed both of my parents," I snarled and walked away, throwing the wet washcloth at Barry and sped out of S.T.A.R. Labs and back to my apartment.

****

"Clarity what happened?" Megan asked while freaking out. I held my hand up.

"I don't want to be rude but I think it's best if you leave. Aunt Megan, I lead a dangerous life which almost got me killed. I know you wanted to spend Christmas with me but my life isn't normal. I heard Jake wants to see you, go visit him. He lives in Starling City. Just please, don't see me in Central City," I told her. She nodded and left with her stuff, not even uttering a goodbye.

I'm a terrible niece, but I need to catch The Man In the Yellow Suit.

****

So th enext update will be around January 20-25 so I can get the chapters written and finished. I literally finished three quarters of this chapter in 1, maybe 2 minutes. Anyways, Happy New Year's Eve and New Years!