Chapter 22- Oh My God Clarity!

Trigger Warning

Barry's P.O.V.

"Hey, Joe," I greeted as I shut the front door. He looked up and waved.

"Hey, Barry. Clarity's up in your room sleeping. Iris and Eddie found her at her parents' graves crying with a bloody hand. Don't ask. Just go check on her," he told me. I nodded, keeping my questions in. I'll have to ask Clarity. I jogged upstairs and opened my bedroom door. I looked around the small room but it was empty. The bed was made but a little wrinkled, showing that someone has just laid down on top of the covers. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before I saw the bathroom door closed. I twisted the doorknob but it was locked.

"Clar?" I asked, knocking on the door. Silence. "Clar?" I tried again. More silence. I placed my hand on the knob before vibrating the lock off, letting me open the door. I opened it and wanted to puke at the sight. "Clarity!" I screamed and slid next to her. Joe came running up.

"Barry what's wrong?" he asked, not able to see the sight yet. He rounded the corner and muttered a few choice words under his breath before calling Caitlin and Cisco. I tried to shake her awake but she was knocked out cold. Blood was all over the floor around Clarity. I looked for the source and saw multiple cuts on her wrists. Then I noticed something I've never seen before. Clarity had scars up and down his arms. She self-harmed? I picked her up and sped her to STAR Labs, placing her on the bed. Her long blonde hair was matted with blood and all sticky. I watched her pale face. It was so cold when I touched it. Ciso and Caitlin ran over, Dr. Wells wheeling behind them.

"What happened to her?" Dr. Wells asked. I ran a hand through my hair, stepping back to let them do their thing.

"She tried to kill herself," I whispered. Cisco looked up for a moment before going back to work with Caitlin. I watched in disbelief as they grabbed a pint of blood to keep her alive. When I couldn't watch anymore I walked out of the cortex, waiting in the hallway. Her cells aren't regenerating as fast. My phone blared Joe's ringtone. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Barry? How's Clarity?" he asked, panic in his voice. I sighed and forced myself not to walk back in. I shook my head.

"I have no idea. I left the room. I just couldn't watch. Caitlin and Cisco are doing everything they can. Does Iris know?" I questioned.

"No. We will not let her know. She cannot know. She will be so broken. She doesn't realized how much Clarity's parents' deaths affected her. We can't tell her. Listen, I have to go. Iris just walked in. Text me with updates." And with that, he hung up. I took a deep breath before walking into the cortex.

"She's gonna be okay," Cisco told me. I breathed a sigh of relief and nodded them a thank you. She gave me a small smile and I sat down next to Clarity. I watched as she breathed in and out, her chest moving with her breathing. I watched as it rose up and down. Suddenly she shot up, breathing heavily.

"Barry! Dr. Wells. He's the-" she stopped speaking when she saw the four of us staring at her. She looked down to her wrists. Tears escaped her eyes as she stared at them. "No," she whispered. "No. I didn't. I couldn't," she said.

"Clar, you tried to kill yourself," I told her softly. She looked up at me in shock then over to Dr. Wells. Her expression hardened and she sped out, leaving a trail of purple electricity behind. She was too fast to stop. "Let her go. She won't do anything stupid. Hopefully," I told them.

****

Clarity's .P.O.V.

I looked next to me and saw a girl with icy blue eyes and blonde hair staring at me. She was running at lightning speed. I stopped and looked around, trying to find her again. I shook my head. I'm just seeing things. Dr. Wells killed my parents. He's the Reverse Flash. "Hello, Clarity," a voice said. I whipped my head around and saw Dr. Wells. Speaking of the Devil.