Chapter 3 - S.T.A.R. Labs

Barry's POV

"Barry, care to explain this?" Dr. Wells asked me as he showed the article of the purple streak.

"I'm just as confused," I replied.

"I know who it is," He said in realization.

"Who?" I asked.

"That girl will be the end of us." He shook his head.

~8~

Clarity's POV

"DAMMIT!" I yelled and smacked the copy machine.

"You have to press how many you want to print," I heard someone say. I looked at it and saw I didn't type in the number. I clicked the '5' button and clicked 'Start' I turned to the mystery person.

"Dr. Wells," I said. He nodded.

"You were lying to me, Miss Parker. I don't like it when people lie to me," He told me.

"And I don't like it when people come in my apartment at 9:00 in the night," I retorted.

"I know who you are, and what you are. You can't hide from me," He said.

"What I am? I'm a freak, Wells. Because of your machine, I run at lightning speed. I'm pissed at my best friend because he won't tell me the truth and he ditched me, for your team," I yell-whispered.

"That isn't my problem, Miss Parker. Maybe you should come clean to Barry and Barry will come clean to you. The longer you lie to him the more you will destroy him. The future needs you two," He told me, his voice rising by the second.

"Why do you even care about me? My powers?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Miss Parker, I know about your past. I know you were in the system your whole life and you lied to everyone. That's how you became the person you are. Barry told me that you know the Arrow," He replied.

"I know who he is, only because he helped me with controlling my powers." I then stopped and came to realization.

"How do you know about my past?" I asked.

"I know everything about you, Miss Parker," He smirked.

"Really?" I deadpanned. He nodded.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Purple."

"Favorite food?"

"Steak."

"Shoe size?"

"10 womens."

"Best friend?"

"Barry Allen." I was shocked at how much he knew.

"I know everything about you. I'd like you to come with me." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"S.T.A.R Labs," He replied.

~8~

When we arrived I saw how destroyed it was. "This was all because of the Particle Accelerator. Your powers are also from the Particle Accelerator," He told me.

"Why bring me here?" I asked him as I followed.

"Because I want you to meet a few people," Wells told me.

"Cisco, Caitlin, I want you to meet Clarity Parker," Dr. Wells said.

"So this is the famous Clarity Parker," I heard someone from behind me say. I jumped a little and flipped the person behind me. I looked on the ground and saw a guy with black hair.

"I am so sorry," I told him as I helped him up.

"Wow. You are strong," He said as he rubbed his arm. Caitlin just stared at me. "Barry talks about you a lot," Cisco told me.

"I talk about who a lot?" I heard Barry ask. I sped out of the room and hid.

"Where'd she go?" Caitlin asked.

"Where'd who go?" I heard Barry ask them. I pressed myself up against the wall as I peeked around the corner. I saw Cisco's eyes widen.

"Are you okay?" Barry asked him. He followed Cisco's gaze and I pulled my head back. I could hear Barry walking towards the doorway so I sped off, leaving a gust of wind and a purple streak in the air.

~8~

Barry's POV

"What was that?" I asked Dr. Wells.

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Dr. Wells, I just saw a purple streak take off at lightning speed," I replied. Everyone exchanged glances.

"What?" I asked them.

"Barry, go back to work. I think Clarity needs help with a new case," Cisco said. I nodded and sped back.

~8~

"Hey Clarity," I said as I walked in. She jumped a little, spilling her hot chocolate.

"Sorry," I laughed.

"Not funny," She snarled as she wiped it up.

"Listen, I want to tell you something," I told her. She looked up at me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I can't tell you here," I replied.

~8~

"Barry," She said. "What do you want to tell me?" Clarity asked as we walked in my house. I sped around her.

"I'm The Streak," I smirked.