Chapter 25

Clarity's P.O.V.

I stared at the number Laurel had given me when I visited Starling for the day yesterday. Should I? It would mean betraying all of my loved ones. But it would also mean seeing Kat and protecting everyone. I would be dishonoring my mother's memory. But she's long gone, so what's it matter? My mind drifted over to Sara and Barry and the rest of the team. I would be leaving them with Dr. Wells. Well, Joe, Barry, and Eddie seem to have everything under control. I took in a deep breath before dialing Oliver's number. "Hello? Clarity?" he asked.

"H-hey. I heard you're going to Nanda Parbat. Mind if I tag along?" I stuttered. The line was silent for a few moments before he spoke.

"No. I don't really mind. But why do you want to go?" he questioned. Oh thank God.

"Kat's there. And I'm also doing something there. Just...when are you leaving?"

"Now. Think you could race over?" he asked me. I hung up and sped to Starling City in less than five minutes. He jumped and dropped his phone. "Damn, Clar. I didn't mean now. I was thinking a few hours from now," he said with a slight chuckle. It held no emotion. I shrugged and smiled a little.

****

When we arrived I noticed all of the assassins and the lack of color. Gee, depressed much? I followed Oliver in, slightly creeped out by all of the glares. We stopped in front of the man from my visions/dreams/memories. "Oliver." His gaze fell on me. "Clarity. Welcome to Nanda Parbat," he said with a smile. A smile my ass. I rolled my eyes and didn't bother kneeling like Oliver. I blocked out Oliver's words, mentally asking myself where Kat would be. As if on cue she walked in with another girl.

"Why were we called here?" Kat questioned. I turned around and sighed with relief when I saw that she was fine. Her eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" she yelled. Nyssa was a little shocked herself.

"I-I-" I found no words or explanation. Apparently Ra's Al Ghul knew why I was here.

"She's come to join us, Katerina," he told her. Kat's expression hardened.

"Katerina?" I asked in confusion. She sighed and nodded.

"Katerina Al Ghul. Nyssa, You, and Me are sisters, Clarity. Well, Nyssa is partly our sister," she explained. I nodded and met Oliver's gaze. It was pleading me not to join. I knew that look. It was rare. I only saw it when he trained me and I did the stupidest thing I could ever imagine.

"Welcome, Clarity," Ra's said. I nodded and said nothing.

****

I stepped out of the room and met the gaze of the blonde and the brunette. I was in League of Assassins gear. I officially betrayed everyone. Yet it still feels like the right thing to do. Nyssa smiled as did Kat. "Now for training, Clarity," Nyssa told me. I nodded and took a deep breath, calming my racing heart. This should be easy. I had an advantage. I'm a metahuman. But they didn't know that.

"There's so many weapons," I whispered as I looked along the rack. My sight landed on one in particular. I picked it up and held it in my hands, feeling the weight. It was perfect. Kat smiled. I studied the bow in my hands along with the sheath of arrows in Nyssa's. She handed me the sheath and I slung it over my shoulder.

"Ready?" I looked up and nodded, a smile creeping on my lips.

"Ready." Goodbye, Barry. It was nice knowing you.

****

It's the end! The surprise will be mentioned tomorrow. I promise! I hope you all have enjoyed this fanfiction. I've had fun writing it. I hope that the surprise will be as successful.

I Gotta Run!