Valentina

Setting the bags in the car I got the sense that someone was standing next to me. Turning my head I met Pops eyes. I gave a small smile but he didn't buy it he pulled me into a hug. We just stood there not saying anything which I'm thankful for I was still upset with them. They need to learn how to let me breathe from time to time.

"I know your upset baby girl. But you have to understand. We only do this because we love you and want to make sure you are safe and sound." he pulled away making look at him

"I know. But sometimes it feels like you're suffocating me." He gave a small smile "You might as well lock me up in the basement at this rate." I said, remembering Nate's words.

He started laughing "Don't go giving me ideas baby girl,"

I looked at him sideways "You better not Pops! I need to have doctor appointments you know."

"I know but it was worth a try," he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

I looked to see Bri coming out the house. Followed by the boys she looked like she was blushed a bit. I knew Jordan was flitting with her. I took her bags as she reached me after that she shut the truck saying she will wait in the car. While I said goodbye. I may have forgot to tell her my cousins were tagging along. Turning to them I pointed my finger at each of them.

"I want you to behave while you stay with me. Understood?" They looked like they weren't listening to me "I'm not playing. Where I stay is also my job. I can't have you running around breaking shit," I pointed to the twins who just gave me a smile.

But I already know they won't listen.

"Nate and Derek. That means you can't scare off people who talk to me." Derek shrugged while Nate looked unpleased.

"I will scare off whoever I don't like talking to you. Whether you like it or not." Nate said, crossing his arms over his chest. I wanted to bang my head on the car. They can be such an ass sometimes I swear.

"Whatever. Bye Pops, I'll see you later." I gave him a hug kissing his cheek.

"You better baby girl," he said returning the hug "No more trying to stay away you. Hear me."

I nodded feeling bad that he picked up on that. I got in the car putting my seat belt on Bri had just started the car. When someone jumped in the back "We are coming with you guys!" the twins yelled.

Bri and I looked at each other and groaned. Great not only do we have a long car ride home. We have to suffer with these two. By the end of this car ride we might end up going crazy. As Bri pulled away I waved goodbye then sat back in the car just relaxing. Well tried too, at first the twins were behaving till they got bored.

Then it was just crazy.

"Hey Val," I looked over to Bri but she was focused on the road "What college are you planning going too?" I was taking back by her question.

I realized that I haven't looked up any colleges and school was going to be ending soon "Shit. I forgot about college," she looked at me surprised

"You're joking right?" I shook my head "Well then, it is a good think I fill shit out for you," she had a smirk on her face.

"You what?" She smiled "You didn't have to do that you know,"

Before she could say anything Justin poked his head up front "Who cares about college. By the time you're done with school you won't have time." I looked at him in questioning "You are going to have to join the-"

Jordan smacked him over the head pulling him back in his seat "What was that for!"

"What was he going to say?" I asked confused, I looked to Bri who shrugged her shoulders I looked to Jordan "Jordan?"