Valentina

I'm being to think that the bathroom is going to be my best friend for a while. This morning sickness just seems to be getting worse if you ask me. After I washed my face and was about to go lay back down in hopes to settle my aching stomach. When there was a knock on the door. Sighing I made my way to the door, there was no doubt in my mind that it was Frank. I know he's been checking in on me since I've been here. I'm not complaining though. He is helping me a lot when he doesn't have to.

When I opened the door I hit with the smell of food that made my stomach turn a bit. "Good morning Frank," I gave me best smile stepping to the side so he could come in.

"Good morning. Val, how are you feeling this morning?" He asked setting the plate on the table then turning to me.

Cringing my nose a bit "I still got morning sickness, and I'm not trying to lie. But, that food is making me stomach turn."

He gave a short laugh "The joys of being pregnant, But you still have to eat it. It is not good to skip meals. You need to keep on top of eating. When you get up, lunch and then dinner you are eating for two. Valentina, you need to be more responsible." he scold me.

He was right I'll making myself eat it.

"Okay, yeah your right. I'll eat now thank you for bring it up for me," I smiled taking a seat and digging in.

"I'm always right and your family now, I take care of family." He said placing the pills the doctor gave me along with a glass of water on the table. I took the pills and finished the food.

Frank and I talked a little he asked if I was going to finish school, which I plan to and go to college. He was proud of me. I was not going to let this stop me after all. A good education is a good way to get a steady job. Not that this one is not a steady one. Soon he had to go back down stairs to mind the restaurant. I took this time finish getting ready as well. I looked at the time and smiled perfect timing. A knock at the door brought me out my train of thought. When I opened the door I came face to face with an excited Bri I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well! Are you going to let me in or not, you weirdo." she gushed I shook my head and stepped to the side.

She rushed in looking around. Nodding and humming as she went while I just laughed "Are you done?"

"It's nice, you're so lucky that you got your own place now. He hooked you up, huh?" she said walking back over to me.

"Yeah, he did I felt bad at first when he said free on charged. But then we came to the agreement. I work for him while I stay here. Which is good. I can finish school, come home, and then work. Without having to worry about where I'm going to stay you know." Bri nodded in understanding.

"It's going to be easier to when we do the paper work. You having a clean record and now added a place to stay even a job makes you more suitable to be a mother." I smiled at her.

I love how her mom rubs off on her.

"Are you ready so we can get the show on the road, we can find you a doctor as well?" Agreeing I got my things then we headed out.

Waving good-bye to Frank as we headed out the door. My eyes caught that guy once again, why does Frank keep letting him in here? Maybe Frank knows him that's why I keep seeing him. I should ask later. When we finally reached Brianna's house. Pulling into her drive way I saw my dad he was about to get into his car. When he saw me he stopped what he was doing and I swear I thought I saw pain flash in his eyes. But I looked away. It's not true he doesn't care at all.

He kicked me out!

As we walked inside I got the warm home feeling, I always got coming over here. Right away her mom came from the kitchen pulling me into a hug in which I returned. She pulled away and held my shoulders looking at me "Oh Mija, what did you get yourself into?"