Valentina

The wind was blowing through my hair. Birds were sing off in the distance as I glanced around the tree line. Somewhere within them stood Pops along with my cousins. I had to take them out before they got to me, it was a challenge I accepted. They may have years on me when it comes to this. But they didn't know that Severide and Polish have been training me at night.

I had the advantage.

They taught me how to mind my surroundings. From the movement of the wind to how the birds flew overhead. My eyes caught sight of a flock of birds. Turning my head to the side I run my fingertips together. I closed my eyes breathing in I was able to pick up on the movement. I whipped around throw my dagger landing it into a tree. I smirked at Nate as he looked at the dagger that was inches from his face. He looked to me and nodded.

"Good throw. But turn your hips more next time. It will give more power into the throw." I nodded my head I looked around for the others.

Nate stayed by the tree giving the throw would have been a kill. I took slow stead stepped through the trees. I took in everything I wasn't going to make the mistake of not paying attention. I took a knee behind a tree when I heard a twig snap. I pulled my gun out taking the safety off as the footsteps were getting closer. I did an army roll to my left pulling the trigger hitting Justin in the chest. Then turning around shooting Jorden. He feel to his knees grunting.

I shot his little friend...Oops.

Jorden looked so shocked mixed with pain. I would have laughed but I didn't want to give away my position. I heard Justin trying not to laugh and rolled my eyes I got up walking some more. I had a bad feeling about this one Derek and Pops were the only ones I hadn't found yet nor take down. Although I'm getting better at taking on Derek. Before I knew what was happening Derek had me pinned to a tree with a blade to my neck. I put my hands up head butting him he stepped back at my sudden movement.

He shook his head and started to circle me as I mirror his movements. His eyes were narrowed and had this crazy look in his eyes. One I'm sure it would have scared someone else but not me. I reached behind my back pulling my favorite swards out. Spinning them around swiftly. Something passed through his eyes as he pulled out another Knife. Without warring he attacked me and the blades hit making it eco about. I spun around to face him face after he kicked me in the back.

I was getting mad and he knew it I took a big breath calming myself. I discovered something about myself while I was training. Something that no one knows not even Polish or Severide. I was able to manipulate other into doing what I wanted when I wanted them too. I walked around Derek as he watched me like a hawk. From the corner of my eyes I was able to see the shadows. They were calling to me. I took off running as fast I could it was something they didn't know either.

I had already circled around Derek.

I jumped off a rock then pushing off a tree trunk. Successfully landing my legs around Derek's neck. I swung my body around faster than I ever had before. Making him hit the ground hard. I pulled my blade out putting it to his neck "Yield." I growled out.

He looked up me in shock he didn't know what had hit him "how did you do that?" he whispered out trying to wrap his mind around this. I stood up with a smirk on my face as I looked around for Pops.

Four down one to go.

I had barely took one step when I felt someone come up behind me. I ducked down just in time as the blade went past. I spun around standing up making my own attack. His blade feel to the floor but he was already swinging his fists at me. I managed to get out the way so far. I kicked my right leg out in attempted of a round house. Only for Pops to catch it midair he made me fall back on the floor and put a blade to my throat.