Unknown

Sitting in the highest tree. She looked down at the house where Valentina walked with the baby in her arms. She could not help but feel the pride and joy right now. But there was no doubt she was furious about the outcome of how everything went down. She wanted blood just as much. The time to strike is coming and she knew it. Looking around her surroundings. The yard was big complete with a playground, a fire pit and more. From where she sat in the tree using the shadows to hide. She was able to see Severide and Polish.

She did not care for them much nor did she like them. Detox could have picked someone better. Her head turned just as someone came next to her "When are you going to show yourself?" his voice was low.

Looking back to the house not sure how to answer "It is not the right time." Her voice was soft "She's good at yielding a sword, is she not?"

A light laugh came from her left "that she is." It was quite for a few minutes "They took Affinity's daughter." She could not help to be not shocked. After all Crip is Affinity's father they were bounded to strike in the heart.

"Shame." She can feel his eyes burning a hole through her. "Affinity should have known that he would come after her family. That what happens when you sit behind a fucking desk. You forget the difference between a gun that is load and one that is not." Her features harden even. Though she knew he could not see it "She should have kept Brianna locked up tight at a time like this."

"How was she supposed to know he was going to take her," he snapped out.

Shaking her head. Damn shame "That's what happens when you get to comfortable in a regular life. You forget the dangers that are around every corner. She should have never married a fucked citizen. There is no fucking getting out once you're in. You're in, period."

She was not happy that Valentina as well was going to be with a citizen. But come to think of it he lives outside the law. After all he is a biker. She does not have to like him though. A plan was starting to work in her mind she knew what she was going to do. Soon things will come into the light and side by side she and Valentina will take down Crip.

"Like you? You hide within the shadows and shit. Why not just show yourself now get it over with. They could use your help finding Brianna." She snorted at that.

Stupid boy.

"Watch her. The next time I find out someone was that close to her again it will be your head." To prove her point she had a blade to his throat. His eyes narrowed but he knew better than to piss her off. "Things are starting to heat up. Network is not going to find the girl on time. Leave that shit to me."

By the time he realized what had happened. She was gone. She pumped her legs as she was running to the car on the other end of the woods. She was going to pay an old friends a visit. If she was going come out she was going to do it swinging. Valentina held a special place for Affinity's daughter. She was going to need her alive for the plan to work.

***

The shit she was doing shaking her head she jumped from roof to roof. The guy had the nerve to run. They always run it is a good thing she loved the chase. She jumped to the floor and stood in the middle of the street. It was dark out no one was around. The only thing that could be heard the tires screeching. She was able to see the head lights as they were getting closer. Her hand hovered over the gun strapped to her thigh. At the ready. Just a little closer.

Now!

She pulled the gun out holding it up with one light press of the trigger. The bullet went flying through the air killing the person in the passenger side. She shot the radiator next. The car start to smoke as it came to a stop just inches from her. Placing the gun back at her hip she walked around the car to the door.