Valentina

I awoke up with a slight pain in my lower stomach and my back. Closing my eyes I slowly brought my knees up to my chest. Just to see if the pain will go away. But it didn't. If anything I think it got worse. Opening my eyes to see that it was three in the morning. I got out of bed once on my feet I put my hand on my lower back and rubbed lightly. Closing my eyes again trying to take the pain away. I walked to the bathroom it felt like forever. But I got there. I put my hands on the skin giving it a death squeeze.

I felt something pool around my feet. I looked down to see it was clear with blood! My heart started to race. Not again! I shook my head this can't be happening, this is all Armani's fault! He pushed me into the wall too hard. Pain shot through me as I cried out closing my eye's tight. No, was the only word floating in my head I can't lose my baby. I made my way back to my room to get my phone. But who would I call? Then I remember Frank said he was going to be here late but how late? Pain shot through me again making my legs give out from under me.

I shot up in bed covered in sweat. Putting my hands on my stomach rubbing it. I looked over at Bri who is fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her I got out of bed and made my way over to the kitchen. I need a drink of water. I jumped when there was a light knock on the door. Frowning deeply, who could that be? I looked at the time to see it was one in the morning. Going to the door. Should I opened the door or should I not? Then whoever it was knocked again but a little louder.

"Who is it?" I asked probable not a good idea

Hey beat's opening the door right?

"It's Aiden," I recombined his voice so I unlocked the door opening it.

I gave a small smile but gave a questioning look.

"I was about to leave when I saw your light on from outside. I wanted to let you know that my boys and I cleaned everything up and didn't trash the place." He smirked a bit.

I was taking aback "You didn't have to do that. I could have done it in the morning."

"It's the least I can do. But the real reason I came up is because I told Frank. He said to check on you before I left."

"Oh umm-" What do I say I'm fine? But you had a nightmare about losing my baby? "I'm fine. Thank you for asked,"

"Well Frank seems to care about you like you're his own Daughter. So like I said before, I value Frank's words. After all he is my dad and many other things." He gave a small smile then crossed his arms over his chest. Which made his biceps bulge so I looked away from him.

Feeling my core heat up stupid hormones

"Who was that guy earlier?" I shook my head.

"It's fine really,"

"I heard the ending of what he told you. Valentina, you know him more than you're letting off," he stated firm.

"It's a long story," I'm not up for telling him everything right now.

"Then the basics," he said leaning against the door way "I'm not leaving till you tell me."

"Why do you want to know so badly, anyways?" Why does he care so much I just meet him today?

"Because like I said. Frank cares for you like a daughter. Plus, he is one of our own and we take care of our own,"

I still didn't understand why he wanted to know.

"Long story short. He is the father of my baby and he's just being an asshole trying to get into my head." I said giving him the 'are you happy look'