Valentina

Three months later

                                                                           Eight month's pregnant

I was glaring at Strider as he was trying not to laugh. I was beyond pissed off at him, he was supposed to help me not laugh. None of my clothes fit and the baby shower was less than an hour away. I tried everything in my closet. But my big swollen belly made it impossible to wear anything. Turning away from him I glared out the window, I'm two seconds of not going. I felt my eyes sting I felt like a fat cow. I know it was mean to say, but I just want her out of me already! I couldn't sleep right I toss and turned, the only way I could sleep was if I laid on Strider. But he wasn't able to stay with me every night. By now I'm sure everyone is think I'm over reacting. But I can't help the hormones are just too much some times.

I felt him wrap his arms around me pulling me in to him, "Don't cry baby. This happens we just got to go get more clothes for you," that didn't help me one bit.

"Just say it. I'm a fat cow!" I snapped out, pulling away from him. I tried to walk way but he turned me around smashing his lips to mine.

At first I didn't want to give in but he knew that it would take my mine off my problem at hand. He pulled away leading to my sofa and sat down making me straddle his hips. I groan I was already turned on to no end. He pulled my shit over my head then worked my shorts. Once he was satisfied with his work I pulled his shirt off showing off well defined chest. I ran my hands up and down his chest loving the feeling of him under my hands I looked up in to his eyes. The last couple months have been heaven. Strider and I have gotten closer and I even taking the roll as his old lady. That changed things a lot the club watched over me like I was there kid and I thank them for it. I hated having the prospects following me around. But I wanted to make Strider happy.

Elijah was really close to me as well. Strider sometimes has to bring him over here because he won't stop crying. I knew Strider didn't mind he was glad that we got along well. I was brought out my thoughts when Strider bit my neck making me moan out. I was already creaming and we were just kissing! He moved so that he took his pants off and without hesitation I let him feel me up. Leaning my head back I moan I love the feeling he gave me when we had sex, wait no we can no longer call it sex. We made love and that meant something to him because he never thought he would be able to after Pam. But we both moved on together. I also gotten over most of my insecurities with Striders help.

I placed my hands on his shoulder and rocked in to him. He made a hum sound making my walls close around him. He hissed out I knew he loved when I did that. His hands gripped my hips helping me rock into him. Licking my lips I moaned out feeling like I was on cloud nine. I was always happy when with him. I have to admit we have sex a lot and he put me in positions I never knew possible. My breathing came out hard as my core heated up. Strider put his hands behind my neck kissing me sweetly. I pulled away giggling a bit making him raise any eyebrow at me.

"We are going to be late," I all but moaned out he made another hum sound leaning his head back.

"They can wait." His voice was husky looking back to me "I'm taking care of my loves needs first." Helped me go a little faster making me gasp at the feeling he was giving me placing a kiss on my lips. "You're cranky because I didn't take care of you this morning."

He wasn't lying we always had morning sex. But today we didn't get too all thanks to Aiden calling him out. I wasn't embarrassed when I told Aiden he was cock blocking me. He just laughed and hung up on me but now I was making love and it was the best kind of sex. I was reaching my point because my inner thighs started to get warm and a tingle feeling. I felt Strider rub my clit sending me over the edge. I cried out while biting his shoulder making he groan as he soon followed.