Valentina

Why is my head pounding this hard? I feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks, No, a fucking semi-truck. Maybe both? When I tried to move my body felt stiff it was so sore I didn't even want to move now. Opening my eyes I took in the room. Everything was white, the walls were white! Where the hell was I? Realization hit me. I was in the hospital! I tried to remember what had happened before hand. That's when everything thing that happened came flooding back to me. I was at school. Having to pee. But, Kim ambushed me in the bathroom! I heard the heart monitor pick up, my baby!

Did I lose my baby?

"Hey are you okay?" My head whipped around to see I was sharing a room with someone. This girl opened the little drape, she gave a warm smile "No one is going to hurt you here. I think you're safe. If that's what you're worried about." All I could do was nod.

I started pushing the nurses call button like a crazy person. A nurse came rushing in followed by Bri and her mom Josie. When Bri saw me up she rushed to my side hugging me. "Oh thank the Gods you're up. You had me so worried but don't worry my dad was able to save the baby." I felt all the weight lifted off my shoulders. My baby is fine.

My baby was going to live.

"Oh thank God." I whispered out placing my hands on my stomach "What's going to happen?" I asked looking at Josie.

She nodded sighing "Yes well member at the mall. He made accusations on how he will take care of it himself?"

A gasp left me. No, "He told her to do this? He wanted me to lose the baby!" I almost yelled, how could he do this the baby did nothing wrong!

"That's what we are trying to find out. So we need to know what happened in the bathroom. Val, I need everything you can't leave nothing out. Because if he did send the girls to do this then the cops are looking to charge them." she stated and I nodded.

"Do I tell you or?" I asked unsure.

"I can tape it and hand it over or we can wait for Officer Randy to come it's up to you." I thought about it for a minute "how about you rest and we will talk about it when he gets here?" she added.

"Yeah that will be good," I said laying back down and turning to my side.

No one said anything for a while. At some point Bri crawled into bed with me giving me her best death grip. Soon I realized she fell asleep. So I decided to do the same I closed my eyes and I was out like a light just wanting today to be over. I have no idea how long I've been out but when I came around again. I found the Bri was still asleep also I had to go pee once again. I lifted my head to see the there was more people in the room but not for me. It was for the guy who I share a room with it felt wired to share a room. Because I didn't want to be nosy and listen to what they have to say. They were talking among themselves. I didn't want to get up.

But I had to pee.

I tried to get out of Bri's hold but in result she gripped me tighter. So I poked her side. She groaned and pushed my hand away "Brianna, if you don't let go I'm going to pee on you." once I said that the talking in the room stopped but Bri didn't move. My eyes landed on water on the side table.

I smirked I reached over and poured it on the bed.

It took a few seconds before Bri realized that the bed was wet. She jumped out the bed and looked at me bothered "That is nasty. Val, I can't believe you pee! This was my favorite shirt," she whined at the end.

I started laughing then held up the cup "Stop your whining. It's just water but now that you're up. I can actually go to the bathroom." I said swinging my legs over the other side but then I realized I had an IV in my arm. Looking at it sighing so I took the IV pole with me in the bathroom and did my business.