Stirder

We were sitting around waiting for Blade to show up. He had more information about the Skulls. They were showing up more and more in your territory. We need to put them to a stop before a war breaks out. We also agreed that maybe we should have our other chapters come down. Just to make sure we have the man power. Nodding to myself that's not a bad idea. My mind wondered back to Val she had agreed to move in with me. A smile grew on my face. Never in my life did I think I would find someone as kind hearted as her. Someone who can help me raise Elijah. I was one happy man and proud of it! To top it all off Amara was born into the world she was my little bundle of joy, my little princess.

"What's that smile for?" Hayden asked taking a seat next to me.

"Val agreed to move in with me before she went into an early labor."

"That's good man. I'm happy for you," I couldn't agree more "I heard Pam showed up the other day."

"She thought she can walk back into my life. Like it was the fucking thing to do." It pissed me off that she took this long to show up but I wasn't lying when I said I had my family. Val, Elijah, Amara and the club is all I need she can go fuck herself.

I started to laugh remembering when Val punched her in the face. Knocking her out "Man, you should have seen when Val knocked her out." Hayden started to laugh with me.

"You serious man?" He got out between laughs we spent the rest of the time with me going over what had happened. Even some of my other brothers were proud of her. The old ladies were asking how the Amara was doing as well.

"Man Val and Elijah want a dog. A fucking German Shepard to be more exacted."

"A German Sheared? What the fuck for?"

"Val said she wants to feel safer when I'm not home. Which is fucking crazy because I have me shit locked down." I had our security guy make sure my house was safe as fuck when I'm not home and away from my family.

They are safe at home.

"Makes since though. She a new mom they always freak out at first but they learn as time goes on." he stood clapping my back again "Plus Elijah has been wanting a dog and they are guard dogs." They are good watch dogs so I guess it would be alright.

What harm could come from that. More protection right?

***

"You will not believe what shit I found out about them. That little prick that knocked up your girl Strider. Is a Skull." Anger fill me but he never even wore a cut?

"What how is that possible? He doesn't even wear a fucking cut!" Bull said as he placed his elbow on the table "unless he is working under the ropes." Bull is was one of your older members of the club and is well respected.

"I think we need to keep a closer eye on your girl Strider," Blade said "He is the father of the baby. He could use the club to take her and the little one."

I slammed my hands on the table standing up "Let's make one thing fucking clear. Amara is my little girl. He is shit. If anyone of you lets that slip I'll fuck you up." I looked at everyone in the room "I will kill every last one of them if they touch her!" I felt some place there hand on my shoulder making me sit back down.

"When she goes out we will have someone with her. But they won't be a prospect we need someone who don't flinch at shit." I felt a little better after Boss's statement. A small weight was gone but a lot was still there.

I wanted my family to be safe and I hated the fact that she is in harm's way. I wish I meet her before she had met Armani it would have saved her all this pain. But I'm still happy of the turn out and I got a baby girl. I always wanted a little girl even though I couldn't find the right girl to have a kid with. I love Val with all my heart. Shaking my head I'm turning into a big ass pussy and I'm not no pussy! Turning back to the conversation at hand.