Valentina

I was just staring off into space holding Amara. She started crying about thirty minutes ago. Elijah soon clam down and started to play with his cars again. Rob and Cheddar were talking to Severide and Polish. I didn't care what they had to say right now. Bri and the kids were the only think floating in my head. The front door slammed open. Making Elijah give a little scream and made Amara started to cry all over again. Strider look around the room when his eyes locked with mine he rushed to my side.

"Baby are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Strider wrapped his arms around me looked over at Elijah. Who looked scared "Come here Elijah." He did what he was told and Strider scooped him up pulling us all to him then standing up.

He walked into our room where there was no longer a blood stain. Polish did a good job no wonder they call him that. Strider sat me on the side of the bed bending down in front of me. While he was still holding Elijah "are you okay buddy?" Elijah nodded his head looking between us. He didn't know what was going on but I can tell Strider was starting to scare him.

"Strider, you're scaring him. Elijah honey, why don't you go with Rob and Cheddar while daddy and I talk?" My voice was soft as I spoke I can tell that he didn't want to be he did. "Let me put her down then we can talk."

Strider wouldn't let me get up from the bed. He finally took Amara placing her in the baby cradle that he had made for her. I can see his shoulder were stiff as hell. He was in no doubt worried. Turning he closed the door and locked it behind him. I watched as he stalked to me pushing me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist I knew what he was doing and now wasn't the time for this. "Strider," my voice was so soft I didn't even think I said it loud enough.

"Let me have this baby," he lifted his head meeting my eyes and for the first time since I met him. He looked so scared "I could have lost you today. I need this." He started to rock his hips into mine starting that fire in my core. His lips moved with mine I knew in the back of my mind that we should not be doing this with Amara in the room.

It was wrong.

His hands moved under my shirt rubbing my sides. I leaned my head back as he started to kiss down my neck. I started to play my part in this I slipped his cut off letting it fall to the floor. He pulled his shirt over his head. As my eyes took him in he reached for my top ripping it in half. I felt myself cream at that it turned me on to no end. This was the first time since I had Amara we were going to have sex and this time no one was going to stop us.

I wanted this.

He took his pants off showing his erection he was big no doubt. He pulled off my shorts and got back on top of me. He wasted no time plunging into me. I moaned out loving the full feeling he was giving me. I wanted to take control of this so I pushed him on his back. At first I can tell he was shocked I never liked being on top. Mainly it was because I was pregnant but I'm not anymore. Biting my lip my eyes locked on to his. He sucked in a breath as I started to grind into him. I placed my hands in his chest moving slow into him. His hands gripped my ass digging his fingers into me. Let me tell you it felt so good! I closed my walls around his staff as I went up.

"Fuck babe." I felt him twitch a little "you've been holding out on me." giving a small giggle I moved a little faster make a pattern. His hands ran up my side making me moan. He finally cupped me tugging at my nipples. His other hand reached between us as he started to play with my clit.

"Strider," I gasped. He made a grunt sound sitting up smashing his lips to mine. He turned us around so he was on top again. He interlaced his fingers with mine as he lifted my hands above my head. Our tongues swirled with each other's in a heated battle. Pulling away when my lungs started to hurt. He started to attack my neck, nipping, biting, and sucking everywhere.