Valentina

I shot up in bed covered in sweat again looking at my clock to see that it read one again. Frowning to myself I hope this doesn't become a requiring thing. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Turning on the shower while I striped my clothes. I smiled to myself and turned to my side. My belly was getting bigger each day I rubbed my hands over my stomach in a soothing manner.

"Mama loves you little one," I gasped when I felt her kick my hand.

I tapped my belly and laughed when she kicked there. I did it again and so did she. I probably looked like a crazy person laughing to myself right now. "Okay little one. I need to shower,"

I stepped into the warm water and boy did it felt good. When I started washing my body she kicked my hand. I smiled shaking my head someone wants to play. I cannot wait for Brianna to feel this. She is going to have a heart attack! After I finished my shower I wrapped a towel around my body. Then walked back to my room but just as I step foot in to my room. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and put their hand over my mouth. As I tried to scream. Whoever it was pushed me on the bed while turned me on my back.

"You need to get new locks for you doors and windows." I struggling under him but realizing I had to protect my baby. So I stopped, feeling helpless as ever. "A baby can pick those locks," I finally placed the voice.

Strider.

"I'm going to move my hand. Are you going to scream?" I looked into his eyes as he did me. I shook my head the best I could. He slowly removed his hand just to see if I was going to scream. When I didn't he rested it next to my head.

He study my face when he saw a tear escape my eye. He brushed it away. "You didn't have to scare me like that," I whispered looking away from him.

"Would you have let me in if I knocked on the door?"

I looked back to him. Is he stupid? I started to study him. He had short black hair. Strong jaw line that looked like it was sculpted to perfection. He had broad shoulders with muscle to die for. Grey eyes. But what caught my eye was the one percent patch on his vest. Without thinking I raised my hand and traced it. Soon realizing what I was doing I pulled my hand away.

"Not if you were going to scare me half to death," I answered his question.

I moved a little trying to get his weight off my belly.

"If you don't stop moving like that. I won't be able to stop myself from what is going to happen," he took a deep breath in.

At first I was confused about what he was talking about. Till I felt him get hard. My eyes went wide. My heart picked up I haven't had sex since Armani! Thinking about having sex with someone who isn't the baby's father felt dirty to me.

I swallowed hard.

"C-can you please get up," I whispered.

He opened his eyes scanning my face then my body; he smirked when he realized I was just in a towel. "What's wrong babe. Don't like the way I'm making you feel?"

No, I love the way you making me feel. Not that I will tell him.

I was about to say something when he started grinding his hips into mine. I felt my core being set on fire as well as feeling of wetness between my legs. I shut my eyes. I didn't want to like this feeling but I did. How do I know I can trust him? I'm pregnant for crying out loud! He got a steady rhythm going and without putting too much pressure on my baby. I started to breathe hard I didn't want to like this but my hormones are winning this one.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

I felt him chuckle as he started kissing down my neck. He stopped by my ear "I know but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying this." he placed another kiss. He even sucked my neck, which felt really good.