Strider

When got home after leaving Val's place I found myself pacing back and forth in my living room. Maya had put Elijah down for a nap and I was find till she left. I lost it and started pacing. Do I want Val to meet Elijah? I do like Val but it is love? No it's just like, sighing I sunk to the sofa turning on the table. What the fuck is this girl doing to me? I was flipping through the channels when I heard little feet coming down the hall way.

Elijah walked in still looking tired "hey buddy," I picked him up placing him on my lap.

"Hi daddy," he yawned laying his head on my chest. I laughed because he passed out the minute he did. I guess he worn himself out. I laid back on the sofa just watching T.V while holding Elijah I felt my eyes getting heavy.

I felt someone poke my face. I pushed it away and tried to get more sleep but then it happened again. Followed by soft laughing. I opened my eyes to see Elijah smiling at me "Hey buddy, how did you sleep?" I asked sitting straight up.

He made a little thinking face making me laugh at him "Good but I'm hungry now."

Setting him down I headed to the kitchen with him in toe. I was looking in the fridge for something to give him. But realizing I need to go to the store and buy some more food "Oh Daddy, can we have pizza?" I looked under my arm that was draped over the door to look at Elijah.

He was sitting on the floor playing with little cars. He looked up waiting for me to answer him. Thinking about it. Pizza doesn't sound bad at all maybe we can do a movie night. I wanted to spend time with him and it is Friday something we do every week. Closing the door I looked at him.

"Sure little man," I picked him up throwing him in the air making him squeal in surprise. But laughed when he came down. I set him on my hip walking over to my phone "so, this is what we are going to do little man." Elijah looks at me smiling.

"While I call the pizza guy. I want you to go put PJ's on and then picks some movies to watch-" I started but he yelled cutting me off.

"Oh! Can I bring my binkies and pillows?" he said, while jumping in my arms.

Giving him a smile "Sure thing buddy. We can make a little bed in here now go change." I set him down and gave his butt a pad he laughed and took off running to his room.

Shaking my head I call Me n Eds finally after the forth ring they picked up. Once I ordered half cheese and half pepperoni. Since Elijah doesn't like anything but cheese. Which I shrug it off. I finally went to change into some basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. I walked back to see that Elijah was laying he blankets down.

"Did you pick the movies you wanted to watch?" I asked, helping him. He was swinging the DVDs in his hand. When he finally stopped I saw they were all the transformer movies. I chuckled he love them.

After I got Elijah all set I went to grab the popcorn. A beer for me and juice for him I don't let him have soda. Only once in a great while. I didn't want him to have poor health, just as I set the things down the door bell went. Telling him not to make a mess with anything I got my money and headed to the door. Swinging the door opened I took in the pizza guy.

"It will be twelve filthy," nodding I handed him a twenty then grabbed the box from him.

"You can keep the change." His eye light up a bit. I guess that was a big tip.

"Thank you sir. Have a nice night." I chuckled as he took off down the drive way.

Walking back to Elijah I set the box done opening it. I felt my stomach rumble. I guess I'm hungrier than I thought "Hey buddy, how many do you want?"