Valentina

Three Months Later

As the toilet flushed I laid my head on the side while closing my eyes. I was hoping by now I was going to be over the morning sickness but as you can see. It wasn't happening. I still throw up every morning or some random times throughout the day. I stood up to wash my mouth out with water then brushed my teeth. Then proceed with my morning showers. But what I hated was the part of picking out my clothes. Since I am four months along. My swollen belly makes it hard to find good fitting pants.

My feet kill sometimes too.

Wrapping a towel around my body I went to my closet. Tapping my foot as I look at everything. I have to look my best today because today is the court hearing. Where I will hopefully get full rights of my baby. I hate that it took this long to get the case going, fortunately. There was other cases before me but not only that I have a doctor appointment today. Today is the day, where I find out what I'm having. Most people would say what they want the most. But me, I'll be really happy with a little girl or little boy I can't wait to find out. The reason I picked to do the doctor's appointment after the court hearing. Is because I need a pick me upper after it. No lie. I have a feeling it is going to be a fight I'll never forget but I'm not even sure if Armani wants the baby. Even though he showed up at the hospital but I guess we will see today.

I finally decided on cute yoga pants that are not too tight. Yet, not to lose yet nice for something like this. A nice dress shirt with black flats. After that I put my hair up in a ponytail. I looked in the mirror one more time I took a big breath in. I guess it's now or never, I heard my phone beep I looked to see it was Bri. They were down stairs waiting. Sending a fast reply I grabbed my bag and headed out the door down to the restaurant. As I rounded the corner I heard voices I guess it is busy today. I feel bad that I had to take a day off.

"Hey Frank, I'm off I'll see you later." Giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay be careful and good luck! I can't wait for you to get back so I can find out what you are having as well." I smiled brightly. I could not wait!

Bri and her mom were waiting in the car. So I made my way over to the car but a voice stopped me. "Valentina?" I turned to see. Hayden, the guy I shared a hospital room with.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Pretty good I think, what about you?"

"That's good and I'm doing well."

He looked down and his eyes went wide "Damn you got bigger since the last time I've seen you." I looked down placing my hands on my tummy rubbing it lightly.

"Yeah, I know. Four months a long now."

"That's good," he looked away from me to his friends who were calling him.

"Well I have to go. I have a court hearing then a doctor's appointment," I added

"Okay well, I'll see you around then." He then walked away.

I shook my head I never thought I would see him again. To be honest. But hey expect the unexpecting right? As I got in the car saying hi to the girls "Who was that?" Josie asked looking back at me.

"He was the guy that I share a hospital room with," she nodded pulling away from the crib.

It was quite for a few blocks, till Josie started talking "Are you ready for this honey?"

I sighed am I ready? No but it has to be done. "No, but it is for the good of the baby," I stated looking out the window.

"Okay, just let me do the talking. But you are required to at least speak up here and there." she said and it fell silent again.