Valentina

Okay so the picture is how I saw the whole gazebo! But I LOVE the song End of time by Boyz II Men. 

---------------------------

My hands were shaking and sweaty I was beyond nervous. By mistake while I was getting ready it slipped that this was my first date. Maya was so shocked she took her time to get me ready. As I stood in front of the full length mirror tears brimmed my eyes. Never in a million years did I feel like I was going to feel or look this pretty. My hair cascaded down my back in soft yet elegant curls. My make-up was light but the eyeliner made my eyes pop while my lips were a nude color.

Maya came behind me in the Mirror "you're beautiful, Valentina. You should not hide it." She ran her fingers through my hair a bit to loosen curls more.

I turned around and wrapped her in a hug "Thank you. I couldn't have pulled this off without you." I tried to stop myself from crying.

Maya clapped her hands together. "You can't forget this." She pulled out Strider's property cut helping me put it on. I looked in the mirror again and smiled the black went well with my soft baby blue dress. "Strider won't be able to keep his hands of you."

We both started to giggle like little school girls. But that nagging feeling hit me again. Something was missing. No Someone. Brianna, I wish she was here But I knew if I blow off this date. I would never hear the end of it with her I can hear it now.

"You should have went on the fucking date. I told you over and over again I was fine."

Taking a big breath in as I took one last look in the mirror we heard the roar of the bikes pulling up. My nerves shot up again but even more than. "Here we go." Maya squealed grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

Maya made me stand out of the line of sight of Strider she wanted to mess with him a bit. While I just wanted to see my man I heard the front door open. Maya looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. "I think this is my best work yet!" She practically screamed.

I heard Strider's deep chuckle "She already looks beautiful without all your help. But thank you for being there for her." My heart melted at his worlds.

He really did love me.

Maya looked at me while reaching for my hand "Then I present to you. Your lovely old lady." She pulled me so I was now standing in front of Strider.

His eyes shined his mouth has a small gap he was holding pretty flowers. I saw his Adams apples move up then back down. "Wow, baby." He sounded breathless "You look beautiful. I um...got this for you." He step forward wrapping his free hand around me pulling me as close as I can get. I took the roses and smiled. I had always loved the sweet smell of them

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks heat up I haven't blushed in a while. "Let me put them in water." My voice was soft as I looked up and almost fainted. The look he had in his eyes was enough to take my breath away.

I swallowed hard.

"I'll take the flowers. You guys get going." I found it hard to look away from Strider. When I looked away I saw that Maya's eyes were glossy she was happy for us.

After handing the flowers off we made our way outside to his bike I was a little scared. I haven't been on the back of his bike yet. He put both his hands on either side of me. As I rest mine on his shoulders. Effortlessly he lifting me on to his bike. He caught me off guard when he pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved slowly. I did not want it to end. But all good things come to an end. He pulled away looking me deep in the eye.

"Are you ready?" his voice was barely a whispers as he puts a helmet over my head. "Safety first."

Smiling brightly at him I said "I was born ready." He matched my smile and hopped on the front of the bike.