The door was flung open. It was a sight to see really.

Youngk stood with his hair in a small bunch at the top of his head and was wearing a bigbang t-shirt.

Interesting.

In the back, i saw a younger guy on the floor, a pile of chocolates in his lap and a bowl that Lay centimetres away from him. I assumed this was the source of the crash.

This is who i was also going to boldly assume was wonpil

Another figure stood picking the chocolates off the floor and placing them back in the bowl while wonpil unwrapped a coconut chocolate that i despised. Youngk guesting for me to come in.

"come in" he moved aside. But my eyes were locked about the scene in front of me.

He looked back and had to do a double-take. "

"bro don't eat that!" He yelled running over and removing the chocolate from his hand.

"Is this how you act in front of our guest!" young k panicked pulling me inside.

I stood there in confusion.

"Hello" i waved my hand slightly grinning awkwardly to wonpil,  who grinned at me from the floor. Another member walked over to see what was going on.

"Jisung this is wonpil and b- sungjin" Brian guested in the general direction of each one. Sungjin waved at me, before glaring at youngk "it wasn't funny the first time"

Then, standing with his bowl looking a bit awkward. "Dowoon is gonna be here soon" sungjin looked at the clock

"Okay, so i have decided" youngk stood in the middle of the room. Everyone turned and looked at him

"We shall be making pizza" hd looked very proud of himself and i had to admit, it was a good idea. For a 5 year olds play date

"I just hope you know to cook" young k. looked at me. He was so confident beforehand with his idea like he had planned it on his head, but he was concerned about going into action. "Do you know how to cook?" A pained look came across his face.

Everyone nodded.
Someone definitely lied.

30 minutes later the kitchen had in chaos. The small nods by the other members earlier were proven to be lies and they really knew nothing of cooking at all.

I'm not even sure young k, the one who came up with the idea AND had the instructions, now seemed to be doubting his own choices.

About 10 minutes after i arrived so did dowoon. It was with great pain i had to subject myself to looking at him.

I couldn't really take my eyes off him.  He had a cute smile and his eyes were shiny. Everytime he smiled (however awkwardly) i couldn't help but staring at him in complete awe.

"Right so water? Brian smiled with a large jug of water in one hand.

"No. You need this amount!" sung jin yelled jabbing his finger to what he had stuck on the fringe and grabbed the jug spilling half the water on dowoon and himself. Dowoon cried out in shock, he had been peaceful in the corner grating cheese and sifting the powder.

Lucky the powder was ready-made or this would be even worse.

Young k was about to chuck the cold water into the powder before i ran forward slowly removing it from his grip.

"The water must be lukewarm and judging by dowoons face the water is very cold"

Dowoon from the corner nodded with  small smile and quickly went back to grating his cheese.