Chapter 37 - Last straw

Start from the beginning

I still see Mew begging me to stop the cab; He is crying again. He looks so hopeless, and I admit it hurts me still to see him like that. But I know, at this moment, I need to stop thinking about him and start thinking about myself! I don't care anymore! Mew had hurt me enough! I can't keep him allowing me to do that.

~~~

When I arrived at our condo unit, I immediately went to our room to get everything and pack it into my luggage. I was busy packing, but I stopped because I started crying again. I cried for a minute there!

I can't believe he will do this to me! Haven't I done enough? Haven't I given everything to him already? Haven't I sacrificed enough? How long do I have to wait for him to see me? How long do I have to wait for him to love me or even just learn to like me not as his best friend but as his lover?

When? I can't take it anymore! If I continue torturing myself like this, I will not survive and be left with nothing. I can't keep doing this to myself. My parents will surely not want me to push myself toward someone who will never appreciate me constantly.

I gathered all my things, and as I stepped out of our room, I saw Mew stepping in from the front door. He was shocked when he saw me holding my luggage. He hurriedly runs to me.

"Gulf! Where are you going?" He said, sounding confused and panicking.

"Isn't it obvious, Mew! I'm leaving you!" I said, trying to walk past him, but he grabbed my luggage and dropped it somewhere. He is unbelievable!

"No! You're not leaving! You're not going to leave me too! Never!" He shouted at me. What right does he have to demand that I stay?

"How dare you say that! How dare you! After what you did to me? When I'm busy helping you with your company, and I'm ignoring my welfare to help you, this is what you will do? You are there busy banging your secretary! How dare you, Mew!" I pushed him hard, but he remained standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry, it's a mistake!" he said while looking down.

"A mistake? Really? Are you a child? Do you have dementia that you don't know what you're doing, Mew? You with your excuses! I had enough, Mew!" I said, then I tried to get my luggage, but he grabbed my hand and faced him.

"It happens because you fucking ignored me for three days!" He said to me while looking like he was accusing me! So now it's my fault

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, Mew! It's my fault now! I shouldn't have done my best to complete that fucking project for you. I should have just remained as someone who always satisfies you and your fucking need! That is who I am to you, right? Someone you fuck whenever or wherever you want! Someone who will give you everything! I'm sorry, Mew, ahh! I'm so fucking sorry that I messed up and ignored you! I shouldn't have done that! So what now? You're done fucking your secretary. Now you want me again! Come here! Fuck me as long as you want; then you can toss me again when you're bored and want someone else!" I sarcastically said to him.

"No! Fuck! It's not like that Gulf! What I mean is that I got lonely! I have needs! But I swear with my life and everything I have; I didn't mean to fuck her! I was sleepy, but I still had many things to do, so I asked her to get me some coffee. I almost emptied it; then I started to feel something! I swear, Gulf! Yes, she has been seducing me for days, but I never gave in! I swear! I tried to be patient with her because I didn't want to stress you again by looking for someone else to replace her. I was busy with work when I suddenly felt something weird inside me! She started making a move. I tried to keep her away, but she kept on seducing me! I'd tried to ignore her, but I didn't know. Suddenly I felt so hot that even the air conditioning didn't help. I tried not to, but we're already doing it the next thing I know. It was like I was drugged. I didn't know what was happening until I saw you! I'm sorry, Gulf! I'm sorry! " He said, looking so confused. I don't know if I can ever believe what he is saying to me! All I want is to get away from him! I can't look at him because I see he is the man I love, but I know he will never love me back!

"You're asshole Mew! A freaking asshole! You with your excuses! I don't care anymore. Let go of me! I'm done! I don't care anymore if you fuck anybody! I'm done!" I said to him firmly as I tried to remove his grip on my hands, but he was still not letting go. He keeps on crying until he collapses on the floor.

"No! Gulf, please don't leave me. I can't live without you! I can't survive this fucking world without you. Please don't leave me! I promised I would never do that again! I promise I will never flirt or even look at others. I will never talk to anyone except if it's you, my family, or work-related. I will only dedicate my time to you! So Please, Gulf! Please don't leave me~ Please don't leave me! I can't let you go! Please Gulf! I know I fucked up! I keep messing up everything, but please give me a chance to fix this. Please, I'm begging you, Gulf! Please don't leave me!" He continued to cry, so here I am again, feeling so affected by how he pleaded with me.

Please Gulf! Stop hurting yourself! You cannot continue to be a martyr because he is crying again. Stop being stupid! My legs gave up on me, and I ended up sitting on the floor with him. I started to cry too!

TO BE CONTINUED

WAANJAIMJORA