тωєиту

[Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?]

Harry has been monitoring Marcel health and it seems to be taken an unusual turn. He's been constantly sleeping more, it makes Harry more worried about how hard did the kidnapper hit Marcel in the head.

"Dr. Styles, why is the reason you had us called down here?" Liam asked coming into the room along with a sad Yaser following him.

"Marcel is doing somewhat well, he's been sleeping more and that's very unusual. I've took some X-rays of his brains and they should be here very soon."

"Couldn't you just call us instead making us come here?" Liam asked uncaring.

"Don't you care for Marcel? He's Zayn's best friend and all you can do is be so rude about this serious situation."

"That's doesn't concern me." Liam shot back.

"That should concern you, Marcel is the only person that knows where Zayn is. If he ends up in a coma or worst then there's no getting Zayn back. I advise you to stop being rude and leave the room immediately."

"It's been a stressful time trying to locate Zayn's where abouts, but fighting isn't the answer. I agree with Dr. Styles on we should show up support for Marcel. Liam just take a deep breath and sit down. I'ma get some coffee would you like one?" Asked Yaser.

"No." Liam huffed sitting down.

"Dr. Styles?"

"Please call me Harry and no thank you."

Yaser nodded then left the room. Tension in the room between Harry and Liam was noticeable, they didn't know how to form a conversation without arguing.

"How's Yaser doing?" Asked Harry breaking the silent tension.

"He's struggling to be himself, he's less talkative and seems depress without Zayn, but he's never given up hope." Liam says calmly.

"Hopefully Zayn will be saved soon." Harry sighs.

"How are you?" Liam coughs awkwardly.

"I'm just a taken aback from finding out something."

"What did you find out?" Liam raised one eyebrow up.

"Marcel his my brother."

"W-What?" Liam asked in disbelief.

"I did some tests and our blood matches, I couldn't believe it." Harry huffed staring at a sleeping Marcel.

"Guess you not happy that your his brother." Liam shrugs.

"I never said that, I'm quite happy that Marcel his my brother, he's smart and fun to talk to. I can't say that with you." Harry shot back.

"What are you trying to say?" Liam says annoyed.

"Your rude and insensitive towards other people's feelings, I don't even know why I fancy you."

"You fancy me?" Liam asked surprised.

Harry blushed, "I meant the song Fancy by Iggy not you."

"I admit, I can come off as a hardarse sometimes and I apologize for being rude to you Harry."

"Thank you Liam."

"And if we are being honest, I fancy you too."

"R-Really?" Harry stutters.