иιиєтєєи

[Even though I said I didn't love you I lied, I lied. To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh]

Silents filled the air, as their heartbeats were pulsing in their ears. So many questions and none answered as the cop knocked on the door. Louis was the first to react opening the door with a fake smile.

"Hello officer." Louis says kindly.

"Good day to you sir, I'm hear from a call from a neighbor of disturbance in this apartment. What seems to be to the trouble." The officer says calmly.

"No problem here officer." Niall spoke up.

"Why is that young gentleman face is beaten up?" The officer asked lifting up his eyebrow.

"We got into a disagree with him and I punched him repeatedly." Niall says truthfully.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Niall and the one that answered the door is Louis. The guy on that's beaten up is Nick."

"I'm officer Paul and is there anybody body else in the house with you guys?"

The boys snapped the gaze to the bed area, but Zayn wasn't on it. Maybe he's hiding is what they all thought.

"No just us." Louis lied.

"Made if I check around?" Officer Paul says monotone.

"Of course feel free to search." Nick spoke out.

"Officer Paul searched the bed area and found nothing, he look through the closets for anything suspicious of drugs or anything that looks out of the ordinary.

Everyone snapped their heads to a noise from the bathroom. The boys think Zayn must've hid before the cop came inside the apartment.

"Is someone is the bathroom?" Asked the officer.

"No." The boys say in unison.

Officer Paul went inside the bathroom hearing the shower running, as he peak inside the curtains. The boys were all nervous that they would go to jail for kidnapping Zayn, If the officer knew of Zayn's disappearance.

The officer came out of the bathroom with a stern expression. Niall was nervously that he found Zayn and he's going to handcuff us all.

"Everything seems to be normal, just make sure not to be beat each other up and clean this place up a bit." Officer Paul says causally.

"We'll do sir." Louis sighs in relief opening the front door.

"If you see a missing name Zayn Malik you must contact the authorities immediately. He's been missing for a while in Bradford and the kidnapper could have taken him out to a different location. Be on the watch out."

"We will officer Paul goodbye." Louis waves as he closed the door and sat on the floor.

"We are so lucky that Zayn wasn't in in the bathroom." Nick says walking to the kitchen wiping the blood off his face.

Niall quickly checked everywhere, but couldn't find Zayn, but he hadn't under the bed.

"Come out Zayn." Niall says extending his hand out.

"Is the scary man gone?"

"Yes baby now please come here." Niall says softly. Zayn came out from under the bed and hugged Niall tightly around his neck.

"It's okay no one is going to hurt you." Niall coos. Zayn was a missing only a few hours, but it was agonizing torture for Niall to deal with him, but he's glad that he can have Zayn in his arms

"Let go of me." Zayn mumbles.

"Let me hold you just a little bit longer."

Zayn shook his head, "No, I don't want you no more. What Nick said was true, you are mean and cruel to be people."

"I was trying to save your arse for him! He kidnapped you remember!"

"Stop yelling at me! You see! This is why I don't wanna hug and no kisses from me." Zayn pouted.

"Well to bad cause your staying in your prison cell."

"No! I wanna go home, I don't like you anymore Niall. Your mean, I miss the Niall who cuddles with me and makes me happy. You make me sad."

"I don't give a s.hit want you like or dislike." Niall grunted taking out the chloroform rag out of his back pocket and put it on Zayn's nose and he passed out.

"Don't you think your harsh on Zayn? He likes you and you keep pushing him away. Just stop Niall and let him inside your heart." Louis reasoned.

"He deserve better than me, but I won't let him escape this time." Niall grumbled as he carried Zayn out the door and into his car, but was stop by Nick.

"What do you want Nick!?" Niall hissed. Nick just kicked him in the balls making Niall groan in pain.

"Payback is a bitch." Nick smirked as he watched Niall walk out of his apartment, then he turn to Louis.

"When were you going to tell me that you were being a slut with your friend?" Nick asked Louis annoyed.

"I'm sorry Nick, I didn't send that text it was Niall."

"That still doesn't make it okay what you did. Am I not good enough for you? Do you want me to get tattoos and act like an arsehole so you can like me back?"

"I'm really sorry Nick, I've always had a crush on Niall for a very long time and it didn't go away until now."

Nick scoff, "Until now? You mean since you got caught cheating all of a sudden your over Niall."

"He doesn't like me back anyways, I want us to work. I'm sorry for cheating behind your back. It was a cruel thing to you." Louis rambled.

"We need time apart, I don't know if I can trust you again Louis. I've told you about my past boyfriends who cheated on me and look what you did cheated!"

"It won't happen again, I swear." Louis begged.

"Just go home and I'll call you if I still want you around."

Louis nodded and bow his head down feeling stupid and regretted cheating for meaningless s.ex with Niall. He vow to never cheat on a person again, but he hated himself for having that tiny little ounce of feeling towards Niall that lingered inside his heart.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

Dedication: ookilamzen