тωєиту єιgнт

Zayn hasn't been cooperating with Dr. Eleanor. He hasn't been the same without Niall by his side. It was like all of his adorableness has been replaced with sadness.

"How are you feeling Zayn?" Asked Dr. Eleanor.

"I'm okay." Zayn mumbles, as he slightly swing his feet back and fourth.

"Do you miss Niall?"

"No." Zayn blushes and his heart flutters as she mentions Niall's name.

"How come your not being honest with me?"

"A few days ago, you said something to my papa and he was really mad at me."

"Do you remember what I said to him?"

"Something about Stockhoe soupdrome?" Zayn says the best of his ability.

"It's pronounce Stockholm syndrome and I hope he isn't hurting you." Dr. Eleanor replies writing on her clipboard.

"No my papa is great, but what's Stockholm syndrome?"

"Feelings of trust, or affection in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor."

"I don't see the problem that I like Niall." Zayn shrugs with a pout.

"He kidnapped against your will." Dr. Eleanor says with a disapproving look.

"So, he makes me happy and he's fallen for me like I fallen for him. He was mean to me before, but he stopped."

"He doesn't love you Zayn."

Zayn snapped his eyes with Eleanor, "How do you know? You don't know him like I know my Niall." Zayn says angry.

"I didn't mean to upset you Zayn."

Zayn stood up from his chair, "You did and I don't like you. I love Niall and He loves me back." Zayn says proudly, as he walked out of the room.

****

Zayn was in his hotel room with his father. Listening to him yell about why it isn't okay to love his kidnapper.

"You can't walk out during therapy secession Zayn! Eleanor is trying to help you." Yaser says in a angry father voice.

"She said something that made me mad! She can't talk about Niall like that."

"He's your kidnapper Zayn! You can't love him!"

"Why!?" Zayn yelled, trying not to cry.

"Because.... You can't love him. He's the bad guy who took you away from me. He could've hurt you." Yaser reason.

"Niall was nice to me and very caring. I really like him papa. He's makes me happy." Zayn says sniffling back the tears.

"Don't cry Zayn. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just wrong to love someone who's your kidnapper." Yaser sighs.

"No! Just leave me alone papa."

"But Zayn..."

"Leave." Zayn pleaded.

Yaser sighs leaving hotel room to get fresh air outside the hotel.

****

Marcel lightly shook Zayn from his nap, "Hey Zayn."

"Hi Marcy!" Zayn cheers sleepy.

"I missed you so much Zayn." Marcel says hugging him.

"How did you get in my room?"

"Your father let me have a spare key to your hotel room. How are you?" Marcel asked concerned wiping the dry tears away from Zayn's face.

"I'm okay." Zayn lies.

"Tell me the truth Zayn. I'm your best friend and you need to let me in, so I can take care of you." Marcel spoke softly.

"It was that dumb lady that said, Niall didn't love me, but I know he does."

"You love Niall?" Marcel asked in disbelief.

"Yes I do. He makes me giggle and he cares for me a lot."

"But he took you away from your father! And he hit him over the head and sent me to the hospital. I could've died! You're lucky that I told the police where he took you." Marcel spat.

"It was you that took Niall away from me! How could you do that to me Marcy!" Zayn yelled, as fresh tears roll down his face.

"I was trying to protect you from that monster! How can you love him when he wants you for sëx!? All Niall cares about his trying to use you and take your innocents away."

"Niall isn't like that." Zayn mutters.

"I know him long enough. He's been like this for a while. Did you know he slept with Louis before he kidnapped you?"

"What's wrong with sleeping?" Zayn asked clueless.

"As in they have sëx with each other."

"Is sëx when Niall and me had naked shower fun? Or the time he milks me?.... I really like being milked."

Marcel gave Zayn a weird look, "I guess so. I'm not sure the heck is "milk me" but Niall used you and he isn't coming back for you."

"You can leave me alone." Zayn mumbles.

"Don't shut me out of your life Zayn."

"Leave! I want Niall." Zayn says burying his face on the pillow.

"Okay, I will check up on you later." Marcel sighs leaving.

Twenty minutes later. Zayn woke up hearing a knock on the door.

"Why can't I sleep in peace." Zayn mumbles yawning opening the door and gasping.

"Hey babe." Niall smirks.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I will try to make the next chapter extra long for you guys :) Thanks for all the support.

Comment #NiallToTheRescue, if you like this chapter.

Vote

And

Comment