тωєиту fσυя

[I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years.
Promise you'll remember that you're mine. Baby can you see through the tears]

Zayn woke up from his slumber and patted the side where Niall was sleeping next to him, but he wasn't on the bed.

"Niall?" Zayn spoke out in the empty room, as he cleaned his eyes with both his hand and yawned a little.

Zayn got out of bed, as he heads to the bathroom to wash his face and brushed his teeth feeing worried that Niall isn't in bed with him.

Once Zayn finished using the bathroom he came out and heard the bedroom door opening revealing Niall.

"Niall!" Zayn squeals running towards him to hug him.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Niall asked lifting up Zayn planting a kiss on his lips and put him on the bed cuddling with each other, Niall pushed a gold box under the bed hoping Zayn didn't see it.

"I was worried that you left me cause you weren't in bed with me. I thought, I made you mad, or something." Zayn pouted.

Niall kissed Zayn's neck making him giggle, "I just went outside to buy more food for us, it's in the fridge. You don't make me mad Zayn, I get angry cause I hide my feelings towards you."

"Why?" Zayn asked, straddling Niall's waist, as he rested his head on top on Niall's lilac hair.

"I like being a bi polar arsehole, it's my defense system, but your adorable charm has broken through. I may snap at you sometimes, but I will regret hurting you. It's like I'm getting used to being held by you. The more you stay in my room, the more I fall you for Zayn."

"Awww Niall." Zayn gushes hugging Niall by the neck.

Niall pushed Zayn on the bed, as he grind on Zayn making him moan.

"You like that?" Niall grinned shoving his hand down Zayn's boxers, as he trailed kisses down his neck to his stomach.

"Uh Niall." Zayn moaned, as he squirmed.

"Fück! You are so beautiful, I wanna fück you to oblivion, as the bed breaks." Niall moan into Zayn's ear.

"Niall, can we stop?"

"Why?"

"I wanna talk about your family, I want to know about them."

"No." Niall grumbled pulling away from Zayn.

Pleaseee." Zayn pouted, as he threw himself on top of Niall.

"Give me a kiss first, than I'll tell you." Niall smirked.

"Yaaaa! Ok!" Zayn cheered, then eagerly put his lips against Niall's.

"Śhït, your such a good kisser." Niall moaned in approval, as he kiss harder against Zayn's lips, then Zayn pulled back.

"Now tell me about your family please." Zayn said giddy, sitting on Niall's lap, his back against his tattoo chest.

"What do you want to know about?" Niall asked pecking Zayn on the cheek, putting his arms around Zayn's waist.

"Your papa."

Niall sighed, "Well my father is somewhat approved of my the new changes with my tattoos and kinda rude attitude. I don't want to be cruel to my family, but all they do is judge every little thing about me. They want me to be perfect like them, but I want to be my person."

"I like you, like this Niall."

"You do?"

Zayn nodded, "Yup. Your being yourself and I like your tattoos." Zayn giggles a little, as he trace Niall's arm with his finger.